Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by pats1, Feb 4, 2007.
ESPN's front page poll of
Bears win by more than 7
Bears win by less 7 or less
Colts by more than 7
Colts by 7 or less
Only Illinois, MA, and NH are not picking the Colts by more than 7. Those 3 states have the Bears by 7 or less.
Grossman superbowl MVP. GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Bears
I WANT the Colts to win. However...
1. The Bears D is back to form, as was proven in the Saints game-Urlacher admitted they were playing tight and scared, and that NFC Title game was the first time their locker room felt loose. With that being said-their D matches up very well with the Colts O.
2. The Colts run D may be significantly better, but they are what they are-a SMALL front 7-the Bears nasty OL + T. Jones/Benson will give them matchup problems.
3. The Bears ST is OUTSTANDING-something the Colts coverage has a weakness in-if it comes down to field position, the Bears are going to have an advantage.
4. As bad as Rex is-those Bears wideouts are hugely underrated. They have the abilities to make that clutch catch, plus Nick Harper's injury may have an effect.
5. Rex is starting to buy into what Bears football IS about-he's done a good job this postseason protecting the ball, and that should be more than enough.
Bears 13, Colts 10
Peyton describing the final touchdown drive.
I'm going to vomit. On my keyboard. Then smash it over my head. Then take my TV, and smash my head into it until I lose consciousness.
As I stated in another thread, did anyone look at Peyton coming out of the tunnel for his warm ups? He looked like he was about to barf all over the place. Maybe he'll turn it around, but there was zero confidence in his eyes.
They just showed the shot again.
Are we analyzing BODY LANGUAGE?!
From what I saw a couple of hours ago-Peyton looked a little tight, and Rex looked surprisingly relaxed.
Rex doesn't have any pressure period. He can play in the buff for all anyone cares..
Well maybe Olin Kreutz may care since his hand might hit somethi...
Anyways. Yeah, no pressure on Rex.
Remember we were saying how nervous Peytie looked before/early in the Pats game? I'm not getting my hopes up but it's still awesome to see LOL!!
The Colts goal was to make it to the Superbowl, the Bears goal was to win the Superbowl. The difference in the game.
FWIW-every Dec in the Parcells-Dallas era, the players had this same exact look on pre-game day. No surprise Tuna's post-Thanksgiving record here was 8-13.
I heard on ESPN that Peyton was calling a lot of multi-SB winning QB's asking for advice blahblah,and of course Tom Terrific was one of them. Jezuz I hate him. Please don't let him win.
What the Christ is this performance?
I think this will be a very interesting SB.
OMG lol. This is really strange.
How bout we get rid of all these sucky pre game musicians, and have Metallica go out there and do some Seek and Destroy!
It's really long,too........:bricks:
You could tell they were piping in fake crowd noise. Looks like NaPolian has influence over the pregame show as well.
Separate names with a comma.