PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Super Bowl XL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, kinda hard to argue for Worthlessberger when he has 2 INTs.

Game over. Congrats Tags.

In keeping with the integrity of the NFL, the Oakland Raiders have hired Don King to be their next head coach.

This is disgusting. That neanderthal coach, that fat-ass fraud Bettis and that big mouth turd Porter are going to get to raise the trophy, and they didn't even earn it. I am thoroughly disgusted with the NFL now.

Last edited:
The Gr8est said:
So who does the NFL want to be the MVP? Bettis?

Has to be Hines Ward. He was on the end of the two big plays in the game.

Yeah, I bet it will be Bettis so we can be subjected to more treacly "Possibly the end of his career" crap complete with violins.

Richter said:
I would NEVER be able to celebrate a victory like this. I would incensed that the refs tainted my team's accomplishment. This is a travesty.
Sure but i personally dont just blame refs.thats just me. Seattle lost a ton of chances , bad 2 min off, 2 missed field goals.They do all that and then lose then id blame the refs.but thats just me.

Prolly still be Roethlisberger even though he had 2 INTs.

referee5gk.png

wow imagine what its like for poor seahawks fans...we delt with the BS in the broncos game...but this is the SUPERBOWL!

If Bettis becomes the MVP, you can mark down the conspiracy theory.

No player is worthy of it. These two teams suck that badly.

Great pic, pats1 . . . only'd be better if it didn't have the holes for the eyes.

Finally stopped watching and am just listening to Boomer on Westwood One. Reminds me too much of our Denver game. One-sided refereeing and too many mistakes by Seattle. :bricks:

Worst. Screwper. Bowl. Ever.

From the commercials to the refs giving the game away.

ctpatsfan77 said:
Maybe this will help the Pats woo Jurevicius out to Foxboro. :)

Too slow to go deep and we have Branch and Watson for the short routes...I don't see it happening.

First Super Bowl I ever saw where they couldn't get enough sponsors and had to shill their own TV programs.

SVN said:
Sure but i personally dont just blame refs.thats just me. Seattle lost a ton of chances , bad 2 min off, 2 missed field goals.They do all that and then lose then id blame the refs.but thats just me.

Then you're blind. Because as much as you may not want to acknowledge it, refs determine the outcomes of games.

ctpatsfan77 said:
Great pic, pats1 . . . only'd be better if it didn't have the holes for the eyes.

Your request is my demand!

referee6pm.png

Last edited:
I feel robbed. This game cheapens our Superbowl rings.

We earned ours!

This guy couldn't run the 2 minute drill right if his life depended on it. He wasted 20 seconds calling the second play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back