PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Sunday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Rivers what are you doing....now Cincy gets the ball with good field position.

Well lets see if San Diego can answer

Nice job by Dalton seeing the pressure and finding the right guy

Chargers defense kind of got ran over on that drive.

I really liked BJGE when he played here. Nice to see him still running hard and straight ahead.

he was solid but not spectacular. he was reliable, but I feel Ridley is a little bit more explosive.

Cincy has weapons - Eifert, Sanu, AJ Green, Gresham, etc. Not sure we would want to face them next week instead of Indy.

Cincy has weapons - Eifert, Sanu, AJ Green, Gresham, etc. Not sure we would want to face them next week instead of Indy.

I'm not worried. Their coach and QB use the blunt side of a knife half the time.

I really liked BJGE when he played here. Nice to see him still running hard and straight ahead.

I liked him while he was here also. So far he looks good out there for Cincy, and I am actually pulling for him and Woodhead. How is that possible when one will win, and one will loose? :D

Pretty good throw by Dalton.

Jeff Triplette officiating a playoff game shows how awful the state of NFL officiating is.

wow nice catch by marvin jones. this is exactly why i don't want to face them next week - they have more big play ability than indy.

Looks like more BJGE second half.

Looks like a catch and fumble to me

Catch and fumble IMO.

That's much more a fumble than an incomplete pass.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back