PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Saturday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

his limp on that foot was bad...no real weight on it...but he has 2 weeks off...hopefully that will help

Next year if they stay healthy..will be deadly

I never saw the game so I was hoping that it was as a precaution. Hoping he can go in the playoffs.

Man I really wanted TY Hilton in the draft, he was my binkie, I knew he would be good, a steal in the 4th round.

He pulled up early on his route during that bomb Brady threw, then limped off the field not to return. Not a good sign after all the time he's already missed. Reportedly it's a stress fracture; hard to figure anyone playing with a broken foot.

I wasn't able to watch any of the game since I am west coast. Hope it wasn't too bad.

uh...no comments on the blatant UNCALLED PI on first down?

that doesn't HAVE TO BE CALLED in the playoffs?

are all of you now just used to and comfortable with blatant pass interference involving not only holding but multiple grabbings and pulling over a span of seconds?

I guess just wholesale offensive holding is OK all game now because Luck has to be deified. Sure looks like it.

It's either the Colts hold on every play or Luck gets absolutely murdered and the game turns ugly. Doesn't surprise me that it's not getting called, only because refs tend to account for that stuff, unfair as it is. If the pass rushers are so much better than opposing tackles that blatant holding is required just to let your QB get a three step drop, then the refs will note that and only call it on random occasions that make no sense at all.

I wish we could have flawless opening drives like that a little more often

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

These defenses stink. I'd love to see Indianapolis in Foxboro next week. Go Chargers!

I wasn't able to watch any of the game since I am west coast. Hope it wasn't too bad.

It didn't look good, but if they knew he wasn't going to heal in time to potentially suit up for the Super Bowl, we've gotta assume that he would have been IRed like Boyce was. Since Boyce is 'only' a high ankle sprain, I figure Dobson's injury is probably less significant than that, otherwise he would have been IRed instead.

They lost more than those two players from last year's offense.

Sure, but they replaced Welker/Lloyd with Edelman/Amendola and Woodhead with Vereen. Gronk/Hernandez are the losses that were unaccounted for.

It didn't look good, but if they knew he wasn't going to heal in time to potentially suit up for the Super Bowl, we've gotta assume that he would have been IRed like Boyce was. Since Boyce is 'only' a high ankle sprain, I figure Dobson's injury is probably less significant than that, otherwise he would have been IRed instead.

That is why I am hoping that he took himself out of the game as a precaution.

Wow, I would love to see one of our WRs run free like that. LOL :D

I wish we could have flawless opening drives like that a little more often

Conversely, when's the last time our defense play as badly in the first quarter as either of these D's have so far? The offenses look great in part because the defenses are both playing like hot garbage. The way they're playing right now, the Pats would most likely murder either of these teams next weekend.

Is this a 7 on 7 game? The defenses must be in the locker room still?

Hemingway costs the Chiefs 4 points for refusing to block the only player chasing down Bowe.

The Colts defense just took the field. :D

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back