PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official POST Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue the overreaction! Coaching shake up isn't necessary. The Patriots lost this game because they didn't execute. Period. Our many wins previous was a team that EXECUTED. They didn't take dumb penalties, they didn't give away gimme INTs, they caught passes in the endzone, Brady would put the ball on the money....THIS is how they won. The Patriots made the mistakes! The Patriots didn't execute. And they paid the price for it.

A lot of rookies on this team. Maybe they needed more big game seasoning. EVERYONE should like what we got going into next season.

Credit the Jets for a good game plan and EXECUTING. On to the draft.,.....

Overreaction you guys. 14-5? **** that's a great playoff record regardless . I mean come on 10-0? it was only a matter of time til they dropped. We'll be okay Brady still has 4-5 more years left in his prime our defense was the youngest in the league this season and we have a draft coming up that should give us talented players. My main focus should be on Pass rushers and a vertical threat Brandon Tate not doing it for me.

I am pretty bummed. ...like Glendale AZ, the offense let us down. Offense is predicated on timing and maybe a bye is not a good thing. Pretty pissed about the lack of urgency and players waiting for someone else to make a play. Not to go into that old body language stuff but this is a young team and when they see a lack of fire from the leader (Brady) they seem to react to that. I really don't blame the D - they are young and were put in tough position by the O. Another random thought...Logan Mankins...for all his toughnessseems to get owned in the big games.

I thought going in that if they where a 1 and done that it would be a dissapointing season and it was!!!!!Maybe BB and Brady dont have that magic anymore.:(

I hope Brady goes to the Pro Bowl. Might as well...

Re: Patriots are not tough enough

Agree...for all of Mankins toughness, from Glendale until now, he got owned on the biggest stage.

mankins played well actually. It was koppen and connelly that wet the bed

Re: Official postgame thread

I hope he plays too and gets the hell beat out of him, maybe that will wake him up
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

The Pats definitely overachieved during the regular season. The Jets, however, were a more talented and determined team that jelled at the right time.

His coaches will be there. Just hope they don't fall for any Adalius THomas-type FAs again this year.

Re: Pathetic Loss !!!!

Hi there, I'm not a pats' fan, I just registered to make a lone, single, post to most of you spoiled, spoiled brats. Most of you pampered Pats fans don't deserve Brady, Belichick, Kraft, etc. No excuse? How about no excuse for booing your team at half time down by 10? Your team, loaded with rookies and undrafted, system players on both sides of the ball, with about 16 picks in the next Draft, overachieves MASSIVELY on what is a rebuilding year (and should be one of two or three), and you're so utterly spoiled that you have the nerve to get on your team's back?

I'd love for Belichick to pack up his sh*t and remind you that before him, you were nobodies. You were the New Orleans Saints, pre-Brees. And judging by the posts here, you deserve to go back to that.

Bye.

Yes, we are spoiled. But you really can't blame the fans for booing a first half stinker where the MVP hasn't thrown a single TD. I support my team, but I have the right to criticize their poor play also. So do all the fans.

Anyway, if you're a Jets fan, congrats and good luck. You can be sure we're really looking forward to next year.

Re: **The official Patriots vs Jets POST Game thread**

I never felt it was in the bag till the Jets finally took a knee.

Huge win, I think the Jets D was able to communicate better then last game and that the Jets O line was excellent.

Rex Ryan earned a lot of respect from me today and I was already a fan.

Cromartie also impressed me.

I don't know about everybody else but I would like to see some shakeups in the coaching staff (no not BB), Some vets added that know how to win and some speed on the defense. We need to stay healthy this offseason and be ready to work come August. This team was a bunch of overachievers this year but we still have a bright future. Character issues be dammned, Vincent Jackson would be a great aquisition IMO. Big body WR, who has GREAT hands and matches up well with a guy like Cro or Revis. Branch looked to be getting manhandled out there.

I agree with you.....but you will NEVER see it under BB's administration..... That IS one of the glaring observations that one could make. Since Weis and Crennel left.......we have not won another SB. Now granted, during the 2001-2004 period we had some really top notch talent and of course that is vitally important. But, I think BB likes to have FULL control of coaching and likes promoting waterboys/aides to cover the position. Overall it has been a FAILED experiment when it comes to winning the BIG GAMES.....

here it is..

men, lads...its like aces getting cracked in poker losing this one, we had everything in our favor bfor the start of this one, the jets lukn classless, us lookin professional, and it was simply destiny for the jets, obviously. We would have converted if chung hadnt have dropped that punt, alge dropped td, penalties on oline, poor late play calls, lack of pressure on sanchez, sanchez is accurate against us?! weird, the bs sanders pass interference, the poor game by our linebackers, brady luked like dogshat at times, hes not clutch under jets d after hes been knocked down sum, hes gotta play better, he played like a 3 mil a year qb tonite, i thought the game plan was decent at spots except with the bs runnin in fourth qtr, i think we should have blitzed more...jets had a nice game plan but we should have won but it wasnt destiny and on film i can name so many unpatriot like distgusting things we did poorly...once again simple destiny we the dumba2s is rewarded just like the donkey in poker...brady, oline, corners, lbs, and coaches really had sum flaws today....the beautiful thing is the sun cums up tomorrow(maybe:D) and we'll and the jets will know deep inside we were and are the better team in the end, just a tough emotional lost battle today...rock on:rocker: the draft will add an oline forsure after this performance, 3 man rush was eating us up at times...

Last edited:
Re: here it is..

men, lads...its like aces getting cracked in poker losing this one, we had everything in our favor bfor the start of this one and it was simply destiny for the jets, obviously. We would have converted if chung hadnt have dropped that punt, alge dropped td, penalties on oline, poor late play calls, lack of pressure on sanchez, sanchez is accurate against us?! weird, the bs sanders pass interference, the poor game by our linebackers, brady luked like dogshat at times, hes not clutch under jets d after hes been knocked down sum, hes gotta play better, he played like a 3 mil a year qb tonite, i thought the game plan was decent at spots except with the bs runnin in fourth qtr, i think we should have blitzed more...jets had a nice game plan but we should have won but it wasnt destiny and on film i can name so many unpatriot like distgusting things we did poorly...once again simple destiny we the dumba2s is rewarded just like the donkey in poker...brady, oline, corners, lbs, and coaches really had sum flaws today....the beautiful thing is the sun cums up tomorrow(maybe:D) and we'll and the jets will know deep inside we were and are the better team in the end, just a tough emotional lost battle today...rock on:rocker: the draft will add an oline forsure after this performance, 3 man rush was eating us up at times...

Bad QBs throw five interceptions when pressured and confused. At his worst, Brady is still going to give average production, which he did today.

I thought the better team lost today. The Patriots just didn't seem like the well-oiled machine that we're used to seeing, and the Jets looked like they wanted it more.

Re: here it is..

Bad QBs throw five interceptions when pressured and confused. At his worst, Brady is still going to give average production, which he did today.

avg production, exactly, not good enuf at all, hoyer could have dun that, go criticize someone that u know more than bud, cuz its not me.

You guys laughed at me when I compared the 2010 Pats to the Colts. Is anyone laughing now?

This reminded me like a Pats vs Colts game in the early 00s where B and B always got the best of Manning.

The Patriots teams that won were dominate in the trenches. They did not rely on an high octane passing attack like the 2006-10 version does.

You guys laughed at me when I compared the 2010 Pats to the Colts. Is anyone laughing now?

This reminded me like a Pats vs Colts game in the early 00s where B and B always got the best of Manning.

The Patriots teams that won were dominate in the trenches. They did not rely on an high octane passing attack like the 2006-10 version does.

Look you won. Go back to your Jets board and celebrate with the rest of the scum.

I can still die a happy old man after witnessing the 3 SB victories. Been following the Pats since the old Babe Parelli days and this past decade with Brady and BB has been SUPER !!:singing::singing::singing:.....

That said....Pats were outcoached in all phases of this game....

Brady had all day to find open recievers...and when he didn't, where were his safety valve guys??

Knew it was gonna be a long day when Brady got INT on that first drive as they were moving well...also Crump's drop in EZ and Edward's sideline Tyree helmet catch.....

Pats will be in the thick of it again next season...looking at the schedule, they are a shoo in for the playoffs if they keep key players healthy....BB has to get some key players on D and a couple on O...and PLEASE re-sign Logan...:rocker:

Its sad this site has become , if you dont critizize the pats, your ok, but if you do your threads get locked down... its sad... but the truth is the mojo is gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back