PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official POST Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is getting too nervous against the rush. That's the only problem. Well I guess that can stem back to the O-Line.

Go NFC.

And go Steelers. The Jets can not get to the Superbowl. That would be intolerable.

Never been so mad, I dont Wants LT getting a ring, but I dont want Big Ben having as many rings as TOM, hope someone in NFC wins it

Official postgame thread

My threads keep disapering. The welker benching was a bad exaple to set.

Can't wait to hear all the trash talk to come from the jets up until next year and throughout

The steelers will be getting their 7th superbowl championship.I guarantee you that they will be ready for the jets.This team crapped on their pants.I still dont think the jets are that good but congrats to them for executing when it matter!

For the next week I am a Steelers fan.

I think the jests are like us in 2001.....a fugging team of destiny.......I see them beating the squeelers next week and then on to the SB where if it is GB it will be a decent game.....if it is Cutler and Lovie smith......get ready for hearing SB JESTS the rest of your Fu(king life!!!!! Feel like I am in a bad dream right now.....just like 2007......time for another beer......

Re: Patriots are not tough enough

Starts with the O-line. Don't care how wonderful they look in the reg season. This is 3 playoff games in a row where that O-line did not get it done.
This team needs toughness and it starts in the trenches.

Agree...for all of Mankins toughness, from Glendale until now, he got owned on the biggest stage.

The Patriots didn't show up today, but the Jets deserve credit. Their coverage of our receivers was pretty tight and they got enough pressure to Brady to make him uncomfortable.

That said, O-line is a clear need this draft. Brady getting sacked 4 times and hurried constantly is unacceptable.

Can't wait to hear all the trash talk to come from the jets up until next year and throughout

Whatever they say and however much they wanna say they earned it, I hope they talk and embarrass the Pats.

The jets trashed talked and they back it up.This team did nothing.Very dissapointing.

Personnel wasn't the problem, execution was. Crumpler, Chung, and Brady are all better players than that. Any one of them making one better play could've given the Pats a win.

Thank you... very well said. i'm tired of people saying that brady was garbage, he had no protection all game and no one was ever open so idk what else he was suppossed to do. also i dont wanna hear that belicheck should get fired. C'mon people that is just crazy

So frustrated. Second time this season Brady was outplayed by Sanchez. If your team goes 14-2 and then loses in the first round on their own home field that means this season nothing short of a complete failure.

the Steelers? You want the rapist to get a 3rd ring?

Hope the Jets win. Who doesn't want to see them fall flat on their face on the biggest stage?!?!!

They won't beat the packers.

While everyone was talking trash and worrying about this and that, Footsie was in a basement somewhere coming up with ways to cover that entire field, especially the middle.
And we played like crap.

Last edited:
The steelers will be getting their 7th superbowl championship.I guarantee you that they will be ready for the jets.This team crapped on their pants.I still dont think the jets are that good but congrats to them for executing when it matter!

I guess this is considered 2011 now.....but if the Steelers win the sb......they should be right in there with us for team of the decade......

jets already beat the Steelers in pittsburgh.

Sloppy all over the field. Sucks. I can't root for the Steelers or the Jets nor Cutler which leaves Green Bay the least detestable team in this field. Which would kind of be cool if this is indeed Brett Favrerer's final season.

The team needs playmakers on defense.I thought the defense would come up huge after that Brady TD and they came up small.I think Brady will be stuck with 3 rings.:(

What a terrible game

Bad pick thrown by Brady

Stupid decision to fake punt

Bad drop by Alge

STupid decision to kick onside instead of kicking deep with 2 TIMEOUTS

would have like to have seen more double TE sets to keep pressure off brady

would have like to have seen WRs get open when Brady had protection

oh well hope there is football next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes