PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Petition to get BRANCH back!!! (merged: Petition to let Branch stay home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Petition to let Dieon stay a Viewer!!!

/Signed

:D :D :D :D

Re: Official Petition to let Dieon stay a Viewer!!!

enough already - poke fun at them on their threads.

Box_O_Rocks said:
enough already - poke fun at them on their threads.

ack... senior member yelling at me... :(

rdrr said:
ack... senior member yelling at me... :(
It's the locker room leader thing, and be glad I didn't get the rolled up newspaper which was my first inclination (I didn't know if you liked that kind of stuff though and didn't want to encourage you ;)).

attention_whore2.jpg

Two threads saying the same thing?

PATSNUTme said:
attention_whore2.jpg

Two threads saying the same thing?
C'mon you old geezer, don't begrudge the younger (posting) generation their enthusiasm. :rolleyes:

The team can not spread the field without Branch. Get him back ASAP!

Box_O_Rocks said:
C'mon you old geezer, don't begrudge the younger (posting) generation their enthusiasm. :rolleyes:

I must be getting old. I didn't realize that there were three threads on this. I only saw two by the same guy.

DillNisWillN28 said:
Please sign and I will forward to BB first thing in the morning!!!
Why? We won,didn't we? Without Gabriel and Jackson? Get a grip.

Re: Official Petition to get BRANCH back!!! (merged: Petition to let Branch stay home

zoostation said:
The team can not spread the field without Branch. Get him back ASAP!

OK. What would you pay him?

And, if you say pay him what the Hawks and Jest supposedly offered, are you willing to see the ramifications for the next few years?

Re: Official Petition to get BRANCH back!!! (merged: Petition to let Branch stay home

PATSNUTme said:
OK. What would you pay him?

And, if you say pay him what the Hawks and Jest supposedly offered, are you willing to see the ramifications for the next few years?

I want someone to show me how Deion has earned the type of money he wants without using the phrase "Super Bowl MVP". Yeah, Desmond friggin Howard won a Super Bowl MVP, it didn't make him a great WR.

Deion has yet to get a 1000 yard season. Imagine that. We have a guy who is trying to get paid like a #1 receiver who has never gotten out of triple digit yardage. Marvin Harrison has had 14 touchdowns or more in three different seasons. Deion Branch has played four seasons, he has 14 touchdown receptions - total.

If the Pats dynasty is to continue, they are going to have to let players out the revolving door. Chad Jackson and Doug Gabriel will provide cheaper production. I'd love to have Deion, but frankly, I wouldn't even want to sign him long term - it just doesn't make sense for us.

Last edited:
Branch is a bum. If I was his teammate I wouldn't even want to lineup with the guy. He doesn't have any regard or respect for his teammates, fans, or coaches by sitting home pouting like a spoiled little brat. He only cares about himself. Let him stay home and get paid nothing. Franchise him next year and let him practice all week and not dress on sunday. He is a punk.

Deion needs to fire his agent then he can come back. If not then they both can stay home and play madden and watch the nfl package together on sundays.

MrBigglesWorth said:
Deion needs to fire his agent then he can come back. If not then they both can stay home and play madden and watch the nfl package together on sundays.
If he holds out for much longer, he's not going to be able to afford madden or the NFL package. I mean hell, he already doesn't have enough money to feed his family. Gotta have the priorities in order.

What Deion wants is not necessarily what's good for the franchise.
I'd like to have him back but not if it will kill the Pats future cap and set a bad precedent for how you negotiate contracts with the team.

Deion needs to snap out of it. Either play this year and shut up or get back to the bargaining table. This holdout + petty grievance filings has gotten ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back