PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats/Ravens POST GAME Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Have at it.

Huge win for the Pats. McGowan is a beast!

Time for the so-called experts to get off their lazy asses and give the Patriot defense half the credit it deserves. They're shaping up to be the best since 04.

I love what this defense could be. Darius Butler is showing why many graded him a 1st round talent.

Huge win for the Pats. McGowan is a beast!

Another nail biter. I hope they can get back to "running up the score". But, a W is a W.

Who the heck saw McGowan coming? I sure didn't. Meriweather and McGowan . . . with an emerging Bodden . . . Butler seeing the field . . . I'd hate to see this defense right around the midway point if I was an opposing offense. They look really good just four games into the season . . . imagine what they'll look like when they really know what the heck they're doing.

What a great, stressful game to watch! It's 4:30 AM and I guess I'm pulling an all-nighter.

Great win, although it does nothing for my stress levels. I thought the D did OK today; remember that 7 of the conceded points came from a Brady fumble. The Ravens are a good team and it was a tough win.

I love what this defense could be. Darius Butler is showing why many graded him a 1st round talent.

Butler is much better than expected.. had a great game.

What the flying %$#@ is wrong with these announcers?

Patriots play beyond solid defense and they just drool over how hard the Ravens fought and how Flacco is for real. What a load of bull.

Mayo comes back in a week or two and these guys are in business.

What the flying %$#@ is wrong with these announcers?

Patriots play beyond solid defense and they just drool over how hard the Ravens fought and how Flacco is for real. What a load of bull.

Flacco is pretty good.lol

I am so stressed out right now. Most picked the Ravens to win it, so I see this as a great win.

Great gritty win by our boys Ravens sure are tough, happy to be 3-1!!!!

I agree that Flacco is good; my beef is with those commentators.

I don't get the hype around all these teams, honestly. ATL, BAL. ATL is bad. BAL—I was nervous going into this game but the media really underplays how good the Pats are.

Last edited:
Id like to see Bodden and Butler as the corners and McGowan and Merriweather at the Safties. When Mayo comes back move Guyton to Will.

Great, solid, encouraging win against a really good Ravens team.

Anyone notice Harbaugh's classless handshake? It was Mangini-esque!

Wow. I knew it would be closer than the score (though that's close).

What a great game. Talk about tough play, I can't think of one guy on the team with sub-par play today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes