PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats/Panthers Post Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more wins and it is a STREAK!!!!

we must learn how to win on the road again.

Again..... Welker FTW (MVP) of the P-A-T-S

:youtheman::youtheman::youtheman:

stop giving him all the credit. maroney and faulk deserve some too

I'm glad Sanders got playing time today. I think that while Meriweather might be the emotional leader of the secondary, Sanders is a better field general.

did springs play beyond his first quarter badness?

looks like Guyton was the only latecomer able to shake off the reprimand

I'm glad Sanders got playing time today. I think that while Meriweather might be the emotional leader of the secondary, Sanders is a better field general.

QTF, and he's not as bad a player and some like to make-believe. Where the frig has McGowan gone to?

Faulk easily did better than Maroney, well he came up big when we needed him to.

1) It was great to see Watson out catching some balls, although the right side of the line still is struggling, I think Watson is that X-Factor in the passing game that we so desperately need. The better teams have shown that they can effectively cover Moss and Welker along with getting pressure. If we can protect long enough to get Watson out there, it opens up the passing game.

2) Is it just me or do we NEVER get anything when we hand it off the "fullback" in short yardage situations? It also seems we do it far too often in those situations (see: predictability). Glad to see them pound it with Maroney at the end of the game on 3rd AND 4th.

3) Moss must be hurting and that high leap for the ball early in the game over the middle just may have tweaked something in his back. Twice it looked like Moss was a little depressed, maybe due to his pain hindering him and Brady was trying to console him. At least that's what it looked like from my couch.

Bottom line is a win is a win and we need to keep it up!

what is up with Maroney???? He is stringing together some consistent HARD RUNS...:) This is what 4 games in a row now where he has looked good? He looks Aggressive and is running with purpose. It is good to see.:)

and here she is. ^

Maroney played Well....

Faulk is Faulk..... he always contributes in someway..... Faulk is an obvious contributor.

Faulk easily did better than Maroney, well he came up big when we needed him to.

Easily?!? I don't know about that. He had a great game, but Maroney had well over 100 all purpose yards.

Where the frig has McGowan gone to?

McGowan seems to have worn down over the course of the season. He's not playing with anywhere near the same oomph as the first 6 games, when he was an impact player.

QTF, and he's not as bad a player and some like to make-believe. Where the frig has McGowan gone to?

That is true, early in the season he was flying all over the field laying the wood. Did AT get to him ?

and here she is. ^

Maroney played Well....

Faulk is Faulk..... he always contributes in someway..... Faulk is an obvious contributor.

I know that. Sorry you posted that right as I was replying to your other post

i said early in the afternoon that i thought they'd win ugly and they did. now, on to buffalo, which will be coming off a Home W themselves.

Didn't see today's game. Did Julius Peppers play? Did Brady only target 2 WRs all day?

Didn't see today's game. Did Julius Peppers play? Did Brady only target 2 WRs all day?

Poorly played game. Yes. No.

Would have liked to see Aiken in the game instead of Stanback or Edelperson.

Good to see this team win when they aren't at their best. I think the rest of the season we will see a lot more running and less Brady. This is NOT the 2007 Patriots offense. More like 2003.

And thank God for Welker!

Brady is really banged up... ribs , finger shoulder all are bothering him, but the thing that he needs is Randy Moss.. And Moss seems to be gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots