PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats/Dolphins Post Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: To all the "True" fans, am I allowed to feel this team has issues yet???

Has Tom become Drew?

The coaching is horrible

I'd have to agree. They are too liberal with leaving points off the board.

How many INT's has Brady had in key times in the game and when they are threatening in the RZ or are in the opponents 40 or so?

This team is extremely young but you have to look at it's leader(Brady) for all his experience he is making bad decisions.

How did i know they were gonna try to go for a big bomb on the final drive(Aiken)?

The offense has little to no patience. the defense did well today despite the lack of pressure.

They are very average and that might be an overstatement.

The best statement of all comes from a mere rookie. This team is not

playoff worthy. Not only are the players not up to snuff, neither is our

Hall of Fame coach. Now, you can officially put Belichick's December

record to bed and also his ability to win a big game after a loss. Let's

hope that someone can beat both the Jets and Miami so we can sneak

into the playoffs with a 9-7 or 10-6 record.

Last edited:
pathetic. maroney was running hard and then we completely abandon that ..its pathetic that 11-5 last year with cassell as we had more balance and now we try to do what we did in '07 with Brady back and we fall flat. the defense blows.. and we dont realize that any trend in the NFL gets picked up on. our spread ..eventually got shut down. the wild cat ...eventually got shutdown. u gotta mix it up every week/every year or else teams will stop u
was maroney even in the game in the 4th quarter ?

Pass RUSH is a small problem. We used to hear TB carry the team but he can't do it any more in this season.

We have a lot of problems. Our offense sucks. Period.

Again, this really effin sucks.

But don't say the season is over. It's not over till it's over. We should know better than to ever write a team off.

I just started a thread and it disappeared. Trading Seymour has to go down as the biggest error of BB's career here.

Like I said...F*** this Pats team!!...Sorry ass excuse for a football team!! I hope they Don't F****** make the playoffs (theyll just get F****** embarrassed anyway in the first round)!!

I am sick of seeing the team going for it on 4th. I don't mind it in the dead zone where its too long for a FG. But that 4th down gamble that could have resulted in a FG cost us. TAKE THE DAMN POINTS!!!

Tom Brady can no longer be considered a top tier QB, he is now in that 2nd tier.

Message to the NE offices.

I don't care about stats. Dominating is nice and cool and all, but doesn't always equal a win. Our team has become incredible soft, and it makes me sick to watch it. Bring back the smashmouth football, bring back the ******* play action. WHY DONT YOU UTILIZE THE TE IN THE RZ?

This team better start doing a lot of soul searching. The players and the coaches, and...well....the rooks have looked pretty solid. Bring the team we know and love back, and stop this air it out, shotgun passing, erratic/predictable playcalling bull****. You guys are too good for this.

It's hard to watch a team that has no fight and no emotion in their games. You guys remember when our pats did this? They fought, they were feisty, and they were full of emotion. Now they go out there, run the plays, walk off the field...dont even look like they want to be there.

Last edited:
TFB had Aiken wide open.... he dropped it. Perfect Pass...

btw.... earlier w/ the PI call on Aiken was BS on a stick.....

Welker converted it on 4th and we lost the conversion b/c of that no penalty

Hosejob

We use to win even despite BS calls against and now we have lost that lovin feeling..... we cannot overcome big calls against us. Many are Bogus calls..... but when a big penalty occurs it is our own Crucifixion. We cannot overcome big penalties and they Kill games for us.

We need to play a game with Moss inactive....He spoils Brady...
Thank God we have Volmer. Can he play RT?
Banta-Cain, Wilfork, McGowan and maybe Bodden = Our Defense...The rest are mediocre...

Terrible loss. :mad: Why did Brady release that ball?

Which one? The interception in the endzone was INEXCUSABLE, even for a rookie QB. Brady is losing games for us and will continue to unless he steps it up and starts making smart decisions like he always has.

I am also wondering why we no longer value FG's.

This team is going down FASTER than we thought. I don't see how 'true' fans are going to stick to BB and the team when we aren't playing well.

It's UNREAL.

Like I said...F*** this Pats team!!...Sorry ass excuse for a football team!! I hope they Don't F****** make the playoffs (theyll just get F****** embarrassed anyway in the first round)!!

You clearly are not a Patriots fan.

Another badly badly coached game.

Tom Brady can no longer be considered a top tier QB, he is now in that 2nd tier.

He's not playing well right now, but this statement is just stupid.

Tom Brady my friend, you are no Peyton Manning !

Yeah they do need work but everyone is obsessing over the defense.
It's the OFFENSE that has blown it and cost them 4 of their 5 losses.
What's amazing is that they're pretty darn healthy on offense.
It's bizarre how this offense is struggling especailly in the 2nd half.
They left the D out to dry today as they did against Indy, the Jets and Broncos.
Ridiculous!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back