PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats/Dolphins Post Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: To all the "True" fans, am I allowed to feel this team has issues yet???

We have no PASS RUSH!!!

Re: To all the "True" fans, am I allowed to feel this team has issues yet???

Miserable performance. This season is the worst collapse since BB has been here.

Pass Rush - NONE

Henne 350 yards, Cutler 350 yards, Flacco 300 yards

Pass Defense - None

Offensive play calling

1st Quarter = good
rest of the game = beyond belief

Running game - abandoned after 1st quarter

were an average team in an average conference and were one and done in the playoffs if we even get that far

the Season is over... I dont think we could run the table now... they are not a great team.. .5 losses on the road.. .they wont go far in the playoffs...

Bandwagon you say?

Say all the positives you want, Im in no way "Bandwagon" and this thread will prob get moved anyhow, but the scrubs and coaching on the defensive side of the ball put us where we are today. Yes we still lead the division, but unless a divine intervention occur, this team wont go far in the playoffs.
some things have been apparent all year:

1. No pass rush
2. Left side of the D soft, Wilhite, Butler. I love Mayo, but he gets lost in pass coverage
3. On offense, where the hell are the tigh ends?
4. And Bradys head down after every damn offensive outing is getting really weak.
Go ahead and talk up the "keep it positive"....youd be a fool to dismiss the glaring problems here.
/end rant

Wow.. i can't believe how bad they played in the second half, again.

This team just isn't that good.. I have to admit it now.

The O, specifically, the offensive (in more ways than one) playcalling cost us this game. Why the !@#@! didn't we kick the field goal at the end of the 1st half? Why does having Randy Moss on the field make Tom Brady a worse player? The Brady who always threw to the open guy would not have thrown that pass from inside the 10 to Moss who was clearly double covered in the end zone. Pathetic loss.

Is this really a playoff team? I don't think so. And what's more, because of the lazy, soft, weak, nancy boy way they play football, I'm starting not to care if they make it or not. One and done anyway.

Re: Forget the Playoffs

we might make the playoffs but i agree we'll be one and done.. our defense cant stop the pass.. and offensively we seem to goto sleep every game in the second half.

I'm sure people will moan about the defense again, and yes they do deserve some blame. But you can't tell me we don't have a bigger issue with our 2nd half ineptitude on offense. Again the defense made multiple stops in the 4th quarter all for not.

No pass rush...does not matter..

lame my stream died at the 2 min warning, and than i found out we lose, god i hope this team pulls it together come playoffs

I think they may have been better last year.

They were one of the best teams last year. There were few/no truly dominant teams; they could've made a serious SB run if they didn't get screwed out of the playoffs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's starts with the coach. The piss poor drafts. This piss poor player re-ups (Kaczur and James Sanders). The trading of draft picks for stiffs (Alex Smith and Burgess - good by 3rd and 5th round draft picks). The stiff FA signings. Time to start looking at the effin coach ! The stiff offensive and defensive coordiantors he has hired.

He's gotten way too much of a pass.

Out coached again..

And its apparent major changes are going to be needed for next year.. Including staff..

The magic is gone!

We could have won the game, if this damn offensive coaching staff would RUN THE DAMN BALL. What was up with the bombs down the field? This team does not deserve to be in the playoffs, and there is no guarantee that they can beat any of the teams left on the schedule either. I don't trust the defense, I don't trust the offense, and I hate to say it, but I don't trust this coaching staff either. That last part bothers me the most.

Last edited:
They played against a team with inferior talent that showed way more heart. Does Randy Moss still play for NE?

This may have hurt more than any of the other losses this season. For the first time since some game in the 2007 season. I just feel sick after that loss.

Thanks for 2 CHOKE losses in a row you F****** losers!!!...F*** THIS TEAM!!...They dont deserve the playoffs!!

Can we please ban some of the idiots from the game thread?

This forum is going down hill. Fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye