PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats-Broncos postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patspsycho

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I must say that despite the record-setting offense, the one thing I really was happy with was the demeanor and attitude of the defense. They came to play and they played for 60 full minutes. If not for Brady's INT, this D would have held Denver to just three points.

That above anything else makes me feel good about our chances in this postseason.

So which end-of-benchers got in?

Slater and Underwood got in late, perhaps due to being substitutes for Hernandez in certain packages.

Wendell was playing LG late, hopefully more to preserve Mankins than because of any serious reinjury.

Niko K. was in on a tackle midway through the game, which proves he got at least one defensive snap. :)

Fletcher played late.

Who am I missing?

Defense were vicious beasts. Has Spikes twittered whether he wants to be here yet?

The Offense played somewhat better than I had anticipated. The Defense played infinitely better than I had expected.

Today was a good day. 2 more games to go.

Did Ocho see the field???

Great performance all around.

Curious what people think about the carry-over effect for the defense from this game. I'm wondering if some of our keener observers saw things that will help them limit Baltimore or Houston -- or was this because the Denver offense is so limited?

Keep an eye on McCourty at FS. I think we might see that stick permanently, and not just in subpackages. Moore stepping up at CB is huge.

Re: So which end-of-benchers got in?

Slater and Underwood got in late, perhaps due to being substitutes for Hernandez in certain packages.

Wendell was playing LG late, hopefully more to preserve Mankins than because of any serious reinjury.

Niko K. was in on a tackle midway through the game, which proves he got at least one defensive snap. :)

Fletcher played late.

Who am I missing?

Niko played a lot in sub packages. Not that we used sub packages a lot, but he played all game long.

i'm speechless

this was one of the most amazing thing i've seen in years.

The defense woke up and brady went super brady on the broncos.

please aaron be okay...

Bill is trying hard not to smile in his presser.

The pats just crushed the broncos and BB looks sad at the postgame conference. lol.

That 31st ranked defense just crushed the team that the #1 ranked defense could not.

1. Brady was unstoppable, what was his passer rating, anyone know?

2. Gronkkkkkkkkkkkk

3. Ninkovich was an animal

4. I'll keep saying it, Moore is a hell of a find, he shutdown his man all game, I'm not sure if he even gave up one completion.

5. Hernandez at RB was interesting, it's like having a big, slow RB with sick juke moves. Interesting wrinkle.

Last edited:
That 31st ranked defense just crushed the team that the #1 ranked defense could not.

31st in regualr season, 1st in post season

I see that Tebow threw for 136 yards, so I went to look that up in the bible, and this is what I found for John 1:36:

"and he looked at Brady as he walked, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God!"

Brady might see some law enforcement outside the stadium. I think there are laws against raping donkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back