PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official: Patriots vs. Seahawks Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i said it already that the stupid bend but dont break defense would get them, terrible strategy and poor coaching. Besides the defense, from the one yard line you run, run, run, run...just bad strategy.

Oh well they weren't going 15-1 anyway. But the dont ahve a lot of room to slip up again.

Team was exposed. Defense is trash and Brady is beatable. GOAT, yeah but he can be beaten this season.

I suspect that play was designed to draw a pass interference.
Don't know why you'd try to draw one after Seattle was mugging players all game and nothing was called. Most receptions were "tightly contested", which apparently means having a defender grabbing or clutching while the ball is in the air or 10+ yards down field.

The thumb was on the scales tonight because they knew they were going to have viewers. John Cena just won reminding the viewers that anything is possible!

Brady was 72% tonight against arguably the best defense in the league and our D still couldn't help out. That is pure garbage and that is why you don't let Jamie Collins go mid season.

Agreed, but Collins is an ass for not being the team player and accepting a limited role due to his decline in play in other areas.

Ding ding. They were trying to get new downs, not the td.
Trying to get new downs on fourth down and no time is craaaaazzzzyy! I didn't understand that call. Fun game though.

That was a horrible display tonight. This team has too many holes. Nothing is getting corrected. Same old mistakes. They've taken away too many good players on D. Just too thin. IMO. Just not championship material. What a waste of the GOAT. I'm drinking , so cut me a break
I'm not sure I'd throw the d under the bus yet. They had a slight hangover with the bye and Collins trade. The Pats regularly struggle after the bye and the team was just plain bad across the board tonight. Too much confidence after 4 straight and there just wasn't that urgency. Give the d time and take this as a humbling for the offense. If we can go 13-3 or 12-4, we have a shot at home field, so it isn't panic time after losing in the closing seconds to one of the league's best.

Garbage. Simply garbage. Missed Walking Dead watching these MORONS.

I'm not sure I'd throw the d under the bus yet. They had a slight hangover with the bye and Collins trade. The Pats regularly struggle after the bye and the team was just plain bad across the board tonight. Too much confidence after 4 straight and there just wasn't that urgency. Give the d time and take this as a humbling for the offense. If we can go 13-3 or 12-4, we have a shot at home field, so it isn't panic time after losing in the closing seconds to one of the league's best.
Yeah 12-4 wont cut it. Remember Denver last year? Sleeping on Oakland too?

No Distractions. Shoots off mouth; letter
Football Gods spoke

We deserved to lose, based on our play.

Forget the blame on the refs.

Terrible offense is the Buffalo game.

This wasn't fantastic, but it sure as hell wasn't terrible.

That was an injured 3rd string rookie who started that game. I don't think anyone had any expectations for that game. We left a lot of points out on the field and a couple of key turnovers.

I'm still mystified why Collins was shipped out. I know he was underperforming, but we still had one of the lower points per game allowed. 16 points per game average, I think.

I suspect that play was designed to draw a pass interference.
That play was designed to have gronk own a safety in man coverage....unless he gets pulled down.

Dude I'm sorry but **** that is a dumb line of thinking and I promise you it's not the case at all

You're probably right but the lack of creativity was terrible. 2 sneaks and a jump ball smh.

Seattle had no TO - we had 2. We lost 2 possessions as a result . Not always fatal - was tonight

Wrong. You're wrong.

Game winning td happened after his fumble. Forget everything before it. That was the game.

Now **** the ****ing **** off with your ********

Why do we as fans always have to look for a scapegoat for every single loss?

hoping they get this defense fixed before next game.
Can't be fixed. They don't have any athletic pass rushers so they can't pressure the QB and that exposes the defensive backfield.
Seattle is a tough, hard hitting veteran team. I love their defense and wish we had one like that. They play old school defense. Love it!!
They were the better team tonight and deserved to win.
Patriots are only going as far as this offense is taking them. Defense is mediocre, special teams are mediocre, the kicker is mediocre. Fortunately the AFC is mediocre so the Patriots have a good shot to make the SB.
If they do and they play Seattle or Dallas they will lose.

And, yet, the Pats are still the best overall team in the league. Stay healthy, work out the bigger issues in the defense and you win a championship.
I want some of the drugs you're taking. No the Patriots are certainly NOT the best team this year. They will get SCORCHED again by Denver. They're not better than the Cowboys either. Pats wont beat Denver if they cant beat Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back