PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: PATRIOTS vs. Ravens Divisional Playoff Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens scored a few more than I expected, but those fellas pulled it out. It's hard to beat the refs and the other team. Most people wouldn't get it done.
A huge tip of the hat to Belichick and Brady as they keeping running up those post season records. The D was weak today, but the Ravens came to play. There can be no doubt as to the reality that is the New England Patriots!

This game pretty much ruined every argument that has even taken place on this board.

Amendola sucks: uhh he was clutch as **** tonight

McCourty isnt a top 5 safety, when was the last time you saw him make a big play: HUGE ****ing int.

Trading mankins, thats going to come back and bite you: Offensive line got BETTER as the game went on, despite injuries.

Brady isnt clutch anymore: First team in history to overcome TWO 14 point deficits in the same game

Brady can't beat the ravens in the post season: uhhh checkmate?

We need a big ticket reciever, this team is too finesse, a good defense will shut the dink and dunk down: Check out all the big plays

Hooman is garbage: uhh hooman had the game of his life, we don't win this game if hooman hadn't played.

Jesus this game was a rollercoaster.

Jump Ball Joe lives and dies by the jump ball.

This game pretty much ruined every argument that has even taken place on this board.

Amendola sucks: uhh he was clutch as **** tonight

McCourty isnt a top 5 safety, when was the last time you saw him make a big play: HUGE ****ing int.

Trading mankins, thats going to come back and bite you: Offensive line got BETTER as the game went on, despite injuries.

Brady isnt clutch anymore: First team in history to overcome TWO 14 point deficits in the same game

Brady can't beat the ravens in the post season: uhhh checkmate?

We need a big ticket reciever, this team is too finesse, a good defense will shut the dink and dunk down: Check out all the big plays

Hooman is garbage: uhh hooman had the game of his life, we don't win this game if hooman hadn't played.

Jesus this game was a rollercoaster.

</end thread>

Tom ****ing Brady
Amendola
EDELMAN
AND THE GRONK

Yeah baby

One of my all time favorite wins

The refs didn't call OPI on our interception. Even though it "effectively" ends the game, they should have saw it, threw the flag on Smith, and announced it.

My heart is stronger than I thought otherwise this game would have killed me LOL.
Seriously, this is how you win Championships. This is the playoffs. Every game is going to be a battle.

I'm glad we had a game like this. It's important for this team to go through adversity in the playoffs to prepare them in case it happens again.

Man this game just took like 6 years off my life...

What an unreal game... so happy they won... but holy cow....

And we have to do it all again next week!!!

Man I'm not sure I'm up to it to be honest!! I'll take though :) :) :)

Great game guys, you deserve it. Good luck next week.

Truly. An absolutely epic victory -- a team that comes back from 2 14-pt deficits will fear nothing going forward.

That's your story... and it is all year long... This team plays like whatever they get down by, ain't nothin' but a thang. Much as I'd prefer not to get down by 14 once, much less twice... it is nice to come back!

I turned blue a dozen times during that game.....

Well the Lions can keep Megatron

I'll take Edeltron all day any day

That play will be on highlight reels forever

Just my 0.02

Don't even get me started on the Edelmensch TD pass... that arm did NOT look rusty!

Is this the first time a team has won coming back from behind by 14, twice a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes