PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Patriots vs. Browns Week 5 PostGame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently watching the game again, and I just have to say that watching Matt Slater play ST's is almost as beautiful as watching Tom play QB. He has a complete mastery and understanding of his responsibilities and is almost never out of place or at a bad angle. He's just great at what he does.

Last edited:
for some reason, the only view they showed of the incident was the overhead view, which was incomplete, so we didn't get to see what happened at the end. on patriots 5th quarter, zo said that jones threw a left jab at the browns player's helmet. he didn't seem to be questioning the ejection.

Again, the view they showed on TV was of two hands, not just one..

Again, the view they showed on TV was of two hands, not just one..
right, i realize that, but presumably more stuff happened afterward which wasn't captured on camera (or at least that they didn't show):

Did anyone else notice in the game this patriots alignment a few times in the game?

Gronk - Solder - Andrews - Mason - Fleming - Thuney - Bennett

Brady still snapped it from Andrews. Everytime it was a run play except on a 3rd and 1 which was a run play but the cornerback played way off so Brady just threw it to Hogan for a 1st down.

Pats did a lot of 6 man on the line to stop the Browns run game and dare them to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back