PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Patriots/Titans PostGame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in all the hoopla ... Ty Warren had 6 tackles today. An encouraging sign as many say he's been playing injured.

I thought Tully looked like a beast against the run, too. It may be that he felt like he simply didn't have to worry about rushing the passer and maybe he missed his assignment once, but overall he was a beast against the run. He not only set the edge well but shed his block and dropped the runner right near the line of scrimmage. At one point, I had the thought that I was watching the player that San Fransisco hoped they had when they signed him to that big deal.

The Berlin Wall was well and truly established out there today, and not against mugs either. That D-Line is still pretty stout.

Here's hoping he can perform to that level on a consistent basis for a long time to come.

As long as Giselle doesn't develop the hots for fellow Kraut SeaBass, we're OK.

Perhaps I missed mention of it anywhere, but did the board go down during the game yesterday? I tried at the start, during the first half, during half-time and at the end to get on and no dice. My browser wasn't down nor was Comcast. Maybe it was just me.

Perhaps I missed mention of it anywhere, but did the board go down during the game yesterday? I tried at the start, during the first half, during half-time and at the end to get on and no dice. My browser wasn't down nor was Comcast. Maybe it was just me.

It wasn't just you. Plus, the game thread is only 16 pages long. It was definitely down.

It wasn't just you. Plus, the game thread is only 16 pages long. It was definitely down.

Those problems seemed to have been solved last week--when we were losing in Denver.

I was very impressed with the game. I'm pissed I missed Hoyer's first touchdown. Damn CBS. Question, does anyone know where I can find an image of Randy Moss chest bumping the mascot? It would make a great desktop picture.

Agreed, very frustrating. I have Comcast and Patsfans was down and out. All other sites were fine.

Quote of the day from LenDale White...

Patriots blast Titans, 59-0 | tennessean.com | The Tennessean

“You don’t want to be the team that gets embarrassed,’’ White said. “We prepared great this week. I am not going to sit here and say we were out there lollygagging. We practiced like champs this week. We did everything we can to try and win the game and a few balls went the other way.’’

Yeah if only those few balls went the Titans way then maybe they would've kept it within 30... :rolleyes:

this is even better
“It felt like they were trying to raise their ranking in the BCS,’’ Bullock said

Most likely, the more conversations you have with yourself, the more likely you'll find some common ground somewhere!!!:D

:rofl:

Yeah... I guess this means I'm a bit... nutty? Crazy? Insane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes