PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Patriots/Titans PostGame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still p-ssed about that safety......well kinda

congrats guys

that was one of the greatest single half qb performances i've ever seen

can't believe the ******ed dolphin fans are saying you ran up the score, what ******* game were they watching? NE could have scored 100 if they tried to

I've been impressed with Vollmer. I think he is comparable, if not better, than Light.

Some Broncos fans in their forum had started calling Brady and BB as having no class in running up the score. Boy, I actually don't mind those criticisms these days :D

Oh boy, the Jets just turned it over to the Bills. I hope the Jets lose :singing:

I am concerned that there were no sacks, though.
The Defense can't keep playing like this...nope.

the titans had -7 yerd's on 16 pass att

if the D keeps playing like this they will win the SB

I'm still p-ssed about that safety......well kinda

I mean, seriously, the Patriots legitimately get a safety, and they end up giving 15 yards and an AFD. How lame was that?

Last edited:
does anyone know where i could download the game replay or know if it will be replayed? i would like to see it i was at work and only heard the radio.

thanks
d

Due to the records broken I'm sure you'll see it this week. I'll keep checking and will post it when I find out if it will be on again :cool:

I've been impressed with Vollmer. I think he is comparable, if not better, than Light.

Careful - it's one game. I was very pleased with his play but keep in mind with a slick ground which takes away some power from rushing defensive ends. He'll still have bigger challenges ahead and I'm not ready to write Light off just yet.

I think the questions about whether Brady will ever play like an elite QB again have been answered. He's not going to throw for 6 TDs every game, and I'm sure there'll be some struggles in the future, but he is back. He's stepping into those throws, he's sliding around the pocket better, completing long passes and hitting Moss.

Speaking of Moss, he didn't look too washed up today.

Vollmer was great. Reiss's blog says they didn't do anything special to help Vollmer today. They went with the gameplan and expected the rook to do his job, which he did just fine.

The defense was great today, though Tennessee is also really awful. I don't think they're as bad as everyone thought after the Denver game, but I don't think they're as good as everyone will think after the Titans game. But they're getting better, and they have a chance to be an elite defense for years to come.

Maroney ran for over 100 yards, and he ran hard, didn't dance around. Lawfirm was really solid downhill. And Hoyer looked solid as well.

And kudos to the coaching staff. Maybe Pees and O'Brien shouldn't be fired, and maybe BB hasn't lost it.

Blow it up

I'm saying it here and now, Vollmer is better than Light.
Thank you and good night.

You know, the only reason I am not going to make that statement is because of the weather.

Due to the records broken I'm sure you'll see it this week. I'll keep checking and will post it when I find out if it will be on again :cool:

Good point. I didn't think much about the weather. Regardless, it will be a fun season watching these young rookies develop.

Edit. Wrong quote here. I meant your take on Vollmer.

Last edited:
Create a thread with that :

Pats lose the run for the PO with a Holding call on David Thomas and now maybe the same fot the Jest

Very happy with Vollmer, I think he will be a find.. Our O line will be fine, to many running backs inj, Morris inj again.. Not good..

Glad to see the doubters are put to rest...

Okay not to sound like I'm bragging but.....

Myself last week said:
Its like I said Sunday.... the game against the Titans will be a STATEMENT game and Tom Brady will find himself again during the game. Mark my words because I know I am right.

Damn I'm good. :D

Maroney ran for over 100 yards, and he ran hard, didn't dance around. Lawfirm was really solid downhill. And Hoyer looked solid as well.

I'm with you on most of your post, but can't agree with comment on Maroney. He did well today, but I couldn't belive it when he still did his little stutter step when he had a HUGE hole! He's just got to break that habit, not to mention getting his pads down, tho' that seemed to help with the field conditions they had today, lol!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the questions about whether Brady will ever play like an elite QB again have been answered. He's not going to throw for 6 TDs every game, and I'm sure there'll be some struggles in the future, but he is back. He's stepping into those throws, he's sliding around the pocket better, completing long passes and hitting Moss.

Speaking of Moss, he didn't look too washed up today.

Vollmer was great. Reiss's blog says they didn't do anything special to help Vollmer today. They went with the gameplan and expected the rook to do his job, which he did just fine.

The defense was great today, though Tennessee is also really awful. I don't think they're as bad as everyone thought after the Denver game, but I don't think they're as good as everyone will think after the Titans game. But they're getting better, and they have a chance to be an elite defense for years to come.

And kudos to the coaching staff. Maybe Pees and O'Brien shouldn't be fired, and maybe BB hasn't lost it.

Get out. Isn't this still the same outfit who lost the Superbowl to a rookie QB and HC in week two...:stars2: :confused2:

:cool:

Get out. Isn't this still the same outfit who lost the Superbowl to a rookie QB and HC in week two...:stars2: :confused2:

:cool:

:p That was an atrocious game. I try not to think about it too often heh

I'm with you on most of your post, but can't agree with comment on Maroney. He did well today, but I couldn't belive it when he still did his little stutter step when he had a HUGE hole! He's just got to break that habit, not to mention getting his pads down, tho' that seemed to help with the field conditions they had today, lol!;)

I laughed when I saw him do that. It's like a nervous tic. Gotta beat it out of him or something. But overall, he played well. He slipped a few tackles, and moved the pile a few times when he had to. Hopefully he can continue to improve and retire that stutter step of his one day.

My favorite memory from this game will be this:

Me: Awww Flea Flicker!

My Brother: The crowd's gettin moist.

Me: WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:D

Okay not to sound like I'm bragging but.....

Damn I'm good. :D

Most likely, the more conversations you have with yourself, the more likely you'll find some common ground somewhere!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes