PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official (not rumors) 2013 NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've already got six vets under contract (GRONK, Hernandez, Ballard, Herman, Hoomanawanui, Fells).

Brad Herman is not a veteran in any sense of the word. Fells and Hoomanawanui both were lackluster last year. Ballard, though he should be great, is coming off a severe ACL tear.

Also, Delanie Walker was a WR coming out of college and could have been used there again. He plays a very similar role to Hernandez.

I've noticed that Glenn Dorsey is visiting the 49ers. I want us to sign Dorsey, was played out of position in KC and could be a beast next to Wilfork in the 4-3.

BrianHPFC ‏@PFCentral
Giants Trade Cruz For Revis: Adam Schien reports the New York Jets to send Revis to Giants for Victor Cruz and 3r... http://wp.me/pcQbV-32N

UPDATE: False Alarm, Twitter account was hacked

Why not delete the post entirely??? Also, I don't think it's been proven that PFCentral is a valid resource for anything..

i really think we have a very good shot at getting reed with colts looking at landry first

i really think we have a very good shot at getting reed with colts looking at landry first

true i havent heard anything regarding reed thus far. goldson is getting picked up by the bucs private plane to fly in for a visit. they'll probably get him. im surprised they werent happy with mark barron. sorry haven't seen the bucs play

Greg Toler to Colts.

Per Caplan: OT King Dunlap signs with the Chargers..

I ******* love Football. Days like this are what meth users must experience. But I get to keep my teeth.

Per Adam Caplan: Colts sign Erik Walden - OLB

**** Indianapolis. Thomas was almost as good as Mankins last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes