PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official NFL Draft Day 1 Tracker/Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about the Roethlisberger/Kenyatta Walker slide, it's now the Matt Leinart slide!

jaj18 said:
jets get ferguson

Damnit. I was hoping they'd take Pennington part 2 in Leinhart. They made the right pick.

Ben Roethlisberger didnt slide..Aaron Rodgers did last year

Probalby a smart pick for them, but with all those holes, they probably should have traded down (I know they have another 1st rounder).

Mangini showing some of his Belichiician training paid off. Build the team first, then deal with the QB.

Lienart must be steamed. He switched agents for this....:rofl:

I've had a feeling for awhile that the Packers may pick Leinart. Nahhh, common sense will prevail and they'll take Hawk.

i wouldnt be dissapointed if i was Leinart..hes gotta understand only 1 QB got chosen ahead of him so far and hes more athletic and Jets really needed something more than a QB this early.

Now we see what say Mangini has.
It would stupid, stupid, stupid to take anyone other than Ferguson or Hawk.

So who gets Leinart? Does he drop to Buffalo? Probably not, I imagine Al Davis will pick him first.

Seymour93 said:
I've had a feeling for awhile that the Packers may pick Leinart. Nahhh, common sense will prevail and they'll take Hawk.

I can't see GB or SF taking him considering they just invested in young QB's. I think he'll be the better QB than Young and may be a steal for someone (Raiders?)

Remix 6 said:
Jets take D'Brickashaw Ferguson to block Seymour

Too late to save Noodle Arm and it won't help Ramsey enough but down the road it could pay big dividends if and when they do get a functional QB. Now Eric has to hope they allow him to last that long as a HC.

i think Leinart slides to the Cards at 10, if the raiders take a QB, Cutler is the guy IMO

this will be fun..
Seymour vs Ferguson
6"6 310 vs 6"6 312

I am shocked!! I thought the Jets were going to take Leinert! Do they really think Noodle is their franchise qb of the future or will they draft a qb later on like BB did with Tommy??

I love the ESPN talking heads. They love the NY pick saying that you need a great LT to win, but it seems our LT's aren't exactly John Hannahs and the Pats are a dynasty. I would have taken the QB.

Remix 6 said:
this will be fun..
Seymour vs Ferguson
6"6 310 vs 6"6 312

Hoo boy, that will be fun--and twice a year!

By the way--as the Patriots' pick gets closer, we'll be getting you updates on the mood from down here at Gillette Stadium. Keep checking the blog for updates.

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/

--Chris

Leinart slides to Oakland I guess, unless there is a trade.

Christopher_Price said:
Hoo boy, that will be fun--and twice a year!

By the way--as the Patriots' pick gets closer, we'll be getting you updates on the mood from down here at Gillette Stadium. Keep checking the blog for updates.

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/

--Chris

We'll see. Seymour is an all-pro and a freak of nature. Ferguson is a rookie with size and potential. I saw Big Sey eats his lunch for the next three years anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back