PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "National Media Bashes or Disrespects Pats" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Going forward we'll use this thread for anyone that wants to discuss how somebody in the national media has disrespected the Pats, implied they are cheating, dredged up cameragate, said the team is no good, or in any other way or form pissed fans of the Patriots off with their words to the point where they feel a need to vent.

This thread is for the national media; for discussion, rants, vents and links to the local media please use this thread: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...3-official-local-media-person-bum-thread.html

Edit: I'm going to expand this to include opposing players, coaches, former player, former coaches, etcetera, and not just the national media.

Last edited:
Re: National Media Bashes Pats/Accuses Pats of Cheating Thread

Thank God, jmt. Thank God for this. I'll avoid this thread like the plague in order to ensure further enjoyment out of this season.

EDIT: Would it be out of line if I gave this thread a preemptive one-starring?

Last edited:

Going forward we'll use this thread for anyone that wants to discuss how somebody in the national media has disrespected the Pats, implied they are cheating, dredged up cameragate, said the team is no good, or in any other way or form pissed fans of the Patriots off with their words to the point where they feel a need to vent.

This thread is for the national media; I'll make a separate thread for the local media.
Im we're going to need it to, the farther the team goes the worse its going to get. SO Everyone....Embrace the hate, for it is born of jealousy and is ultimately a sign of respect.

Last edited:

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
Hallelujah ,Hallelujah, Hallelujah.

Praise be to jmt57.
Hallelujah ,Hallelujah, Hallelujah.

I think the thread title is off the mark. These clowns aren't accusing us of cheating, that would be legit news. They are simply revisiting sypgate and insinuating since we are succeeding it's highly likely we might be...

Last edited:

Thank God, jmt. Thank God for this. I'll avoid this thread like the plague in order to ensure further enjoyment out of this season.

EDIT: Would it be out of line if I gave this thread a preemptive one-starring?
I just gave it one star myself; feel free to add one yourself.

I just gave it one star myself; feel free to add one yourself.

you bullies. i did my best to make the ranking go up. ;)

Great garbage catchall.

Why so many folks here insist on reporting the equivalent of Bleacher Report articles written by bitter opposing team fans dissing the Pats as 'cheaters' as news is beyond me. These moronic rants are like former Bleacher Reports writer NEM's incoherent spewings. Just because it's on the internet does not make it thread-worthy.

Last edited:
Suggs: Brees 'better' than Brady

“Well, in my eyes he’s better," said Suggs when asked if facing Brees is similar to facing Brady or Manning. "Maybe it could be my personal vendetta against the other guys, but he’s definitely one of the premier quarterbacks in this league, and he’s got the numbers to prove it. And not only that, he’s got the hardware to prove it.”

Suggs: Brees better than Brady | WEEI.com

and by Brres and mean BREES. Spelling fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Suggs: Brres 'better' than Brady

Wait! That makes absolutely zero sense. He's saying Brees has the numbers and the hardware to prove it? That's rich, and Brady has no numbers and hardware? What a maroon :rolleyes:

Well, the hardware part is valid. Of course Brees is better because he has one Super Bowl ring to Manning's one Super Bowl ring and Brady's three Super Bowl ring.

I know I failed math in the first grade, but even I know 1>1>3. How can you argue with Suggs' logic.

And don't even get me started with the numbers. Brady only holds the record for TD passes in a season that he broke Manning's record and Brees' best season fell 16 TDs short of Brady's record and 15 short of Manning's best. So the numbers clearly back that up too because we all know 34>49>50.

I was worried about what Suggs was going to do post career, but he will definitely have a brilliant career as a math teacher. Either that or he can take over for Matt Damon in the sequel to Good Will Hunting.

Last edited:

If you've been following Suggs' commentary about Brady and the Patriots, you know that Suggs is personally invested in belittling Brady and the team. Add in the fact that the Ravens are playing the Saints this week, and it's not really a surprise that the guy would take this opportunity to elevate someone over TFB.

In other news Bill Belichick identified 17 aspects that the Packers offense, defense and special teams is vastly superior to all other teams in the league, once again engaging in the tasteless and crass act of disrespecting 30 teams in the NFL.

Guys he plays Brees this week. He was doing a BB impersonation. If you asked BB this week he would tell you that Rodgers backup is a better QB than Brady and Manning.

Suggs is delusional, and I hope Brees destroys the Ravens.

I know Ian Rap has been hoping for a Ravens-Patriots rematch for the hilarity that would ensue during media week, but is there a scenario in which Cassel can knock Suggs and the rest of those low-lifes out of the playoffs in Week 1?

I am guessing the Ravens end up the 5 seed by season's end, which means that they are actually going to Jax or Indy likely...correct? We'll probably have a good sense of the playoff picture after this Sunday, to be honest.

Re: Suggs: Brees 'better' than Brady

“Well, in my eyes he’s better," said Suggs when asked if facing Brees is similar to facing Brady or Manning. "Maybe it could be my personal vendetta against the other guys, but he’s definitely one of the premier quarterbacks in this league, and he’s got the numbers to prove it. And not only that, he’s got the hardware to prove it.”

Well at least he admits it.

Re: Official "National Media/Opposing Player Bashes Pats/Accuses Pats of Cheating" Th

Well Ware is better than Suggs ;)

Haters.gif

Re: Official "National Media/Opposing Player Bashes Pats/Accuses Pats of Cheating" Th

I think adding the player comment to this thread may be a step too far.

Just my $.02, though.

If I were Brady, the more Suggs says I suck, the more I would heap praises on him.

Drive him completely 'head twitching back and forth, talking to himself in the corner' nuts.....

I know Ian Rap has been hoping for a Ravens-Patriots rematch for the hilarity that would ensue during media week, but is there a scenario in which Cassel can knock Suggs and the rest of those low-lifes out of the playoffs in Week 1?

I am guessing the Ravens end up the 5 seed by season's end, which means that they are actually going to Jax or Indy likely...correct? We'll probably have a good sense of the playoff picture after this Sunday, to be honest.

The only way I see the Ravens going to KC is if the Chiefs are 3rd seed & they're the 6th seed. There's still a lot of things that can happen until then. Screw that. I want the Ravens so bad now. I can't stand Suggs. I want Brady & company to give them A**kicking of a life time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes