PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official: Nantz & Sims Will Call the Jets Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, good. I like them.

That is my favorite tandem.. at least Sims understands BB..

Yeah, Sims is always good for an insightful comment or two, and doesn't say misinformed comments just to fill air space.

Best duo brodcasting football... Simms is second to no one...

That's good - they called the wild card playoff with the Jets and Patriots last year.

Terrific news.

:eek: Damn! I can't stand this guy!

I picked up a SportsSyncRadio for $50 a couple of weeks ago specifically so that I can listen to Gil and Gino instead of "Motor Mouth" this year!

If that doesn't work, I'll watch it without sound.

I know the majority of posters on this board like him. I just can't take him. He just never shuts up!

I think there's pretty much NO announcer or announcing team that sports fans won't criticize. Everyone thinks someone sucks.

I like Simms a lot. Good thing about having a good team - we usually don't get the bottom of the barrel announcers.

I think there's pretty much NO announcer or announcing team that sports fans won't criticize. Everyone thinks someone sucks.

It is pretty much a national past time these days.

Football Sunday you say, sweet.

Sweet. I'm stuck with Steelers/Browns. :( Wah Wah.

C'mon...Nantz is the biggest Peyton Manning ballwasher...next to Pete Prisco.

The one towering exception being Bill Raftery. I have no idea whether he knows anything about football, but I guess that's not a prerequisite. See Kornheiser, Tony.

Anyone have the link to the map that shows what games will be broadcast in different markets?

My favorite broadcasting team, excellent. Some duo's are painful to listen to and these two actually make the game more enjoyable.

On a sidenote I hope Sims learned there is no such thing as "faceguarding" anymore. He blew the Hobbs call along with the officials in the AFC Championship game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes