PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official: Let's go Jacksonville thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official: Lets go Jacksonville thread

Boy I hope so, for two reasons...

1) Don't want to see the Bills looking good and starting 2-0.
2) They face the Colts next week, get some momentum.

Re: Official: Lets go Jacksonville thread

Jax get a FG!

The Bills are the team to beat this year in the AFC East now that Brady is gone for the season. I can see them benefiting the most from the Brady injury. It would not surprise me to see them in the AFC championship.

I would wait a while longer before crowning the Bills. Lets just see how good their QB is.

the way the colts are playing the bills look like the favorite in that game. i hope they lose today though

The Bills are the team to beat this year in the AFC East now that Brady is gone for the season. I can see them benefiting the most from the Brady injury. It would not surprise me to see them in the AFC championship.

They have lost the last 9 games against us and were beat a combined 94-17 by us last year.

There is no way in hell you can say they are better than us until they play us.

Nice.

Get a FG out of it, up 13-10.

Go Raiders, I am for the Patriots and whoever is playing the Bills.

I was actually at this game yesterday. Temperature on the field crossed 110 degrees and boy, you could feel it in the stands. Truly one of the hottest games I've ever been to (and I've been to a couple of Dolphins games in September too). Let me tell you something about the Jags: they are going to SUCK this year. Samus would surely agree with me here. They lost their top four offensive lineman (including Collier when he was shot). Their running game is anemic and Garrard has now thrown more INTs this year than he did all of last season. The Bills did not look impressive at all yesterday. They basically beat a Jacksonville team that was taking out front page ads in the newspaper this past week for lineman to come in off the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes