Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

peyton manning or richard sherman. who would you rather see winning the SB?

• Peyton Manning

Votes: 51 27.0%
  • Richard Sherman

Votes: 138 73.0%

• Total voters

wolverinejoe80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
there i said it. I don't mind peyton winning it all. peyton is classy guy who respects the game. and peyton winning his 2nd only fuels Brady & pats fire. it only adds to the legacy of this great rivalry.

i just can't stand guys like richard sherman. i really can't stand him. sherman winning it all will not be fun. imagine all the trash talk he will say every time he is getting interviewed.

anybody with me?

obnoxious dude is obnoxious
Richard Sherman rant on Michael Crabtree!! 2014 NFC championship1/19/2014 - YouTube

**** Peyton Manning. Never ever root for him that's blasphemy in my eyes. Besides Seattle is a NFC team we have no problem with them.

I doubt this poll goes the way you want it.

Sherman reminds me of the swagger the Patriots secondary used to carry. "Were going to beat the **** out of you and get in your face" only difference is those Pats teams did their talking after the game whereas Sherman does it 24/7. Please don't be butthurt about one of 3 damn teams in the NFL not afraid to play a little smash mouth defense and get in your face. Exactly the type of attitude they should carry into facing Peyton.

I would never root for Peyton Manning, period. Sorry.

Hello no.

You think Richard Sherman is annoying? That's fine, but think about the possibility of having to argue with pro-Manning guys, who will now have an extra ring for their argument, for literally the rest of your life. That will be much more annoying.

Won't answer the poll because it's not Peyton vs. Sherman.

The only way I would root for Denver would be if Manning promised to retire if he got a ring. I don't like Denver, I don't like Manning, and I don't like Welker.

**** Peyton Manning. Never ever root for him that's blasphemy in my eyes. Besides Seattle is a NFC team we have no problem with them.

IMO brady/manning is like magic/bird. it's a great rivalry with no hatred. it shouldn't be. i grew out of peyton hatred. i used to hate him because he was a tennessee vol and he was our arch rival.

but now i appreciate his game and what he brings to the league. yes, i hate the media slobbering all over him, but i just find him very likable.

and no matter what happens brady will always be better than peyton in my book.

sherman? good gawd. that dude is the most obnoxious guy ever walked on NFL. i can't think of anybody worse.

You loser. How could you root for Peyton and that fraud team? They will get smacked by Seattle and mainly by Sherman.

Pats didn't have a TEAM to contend with them today because of injuries, we would've comfortably beat them with a healthy offense.

Besides Sherman is a beast and i'm rooting big for Seattle.

If Manning wins two rings then I will no longer feel anyone who calls him the GOAT is wrong. 2 rings + 5 MVPs vs 2 MVPS + 3 rings.

Brady could have finished the argument this year with #4 and knocking him out.

But now, Manning can really do a LOT for his legacy.

IMO brady/manning is like magic/bird. it's a great rivalry with no hatred. it shouldn't be. i grew out of peyton hatred. i used to hate him because he was a tennessee vol and he was our arch rival.

but now i appreciate his game and what he brings to the league. yes, i hate the media slobbering all over him, but i just find him very likable.

and no matter what happens brady will always be better than peyton in my book.

sherman? good gawd. that dude is the most obnoxious guy ever walked on NFL. i can't think of anybody worse.

Muhammad Ali was an infamous trash talker but he backed it up same with Sherman and that's awesome in my eyes.

Not a chance in hell would I ever root for Manning. Are you serious with this? If Manning wins he will be deified by every single pundit forever. Any chance of arguing if Brady is better will be null regardless if he has one more ring, they wont care. If Peyton wins another ring it would probably ruin football for me for a really long time.

Class is overrated in the NFL.

the peyton manning ball washing is bad enough without him winning another Lombardi trophy, go seahawks go go. and I would puke seeing welker win one. I cant stand that little runt.

Class is overrated in the NFL.

Exactly, we got beaten by the Jets, Ravens, Broncos, and Giants past postseason 3 of those 4 teams trash talked the pats on and off the field and they won.

i don't know. this dude just rub me the wrong way.

Tom_Brady_Richard_Sherman_Patriots_Seahawks_Twitter_Trash_Talk_U_MAD_BRO.jpg

talking trash, saying brady isn't top 5 smartest QB etc, etc. i don't think i hated any players in the NFL. i didn't even mind t sizzle. but this dude? i hate him.

Richard Sherman is just a mild annoyance, another win for Peyton manning changes the texture of the qb debate permanently

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back