PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official "Houston blows it against Indy" game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope the pats win next week. its one game i want us to win bad , regardless of what we do all year.

i cant believe BB released hoyer over mallet

i cant believe BB released hoyer over mallet

There weren't enough "Hoyer for a 2nd rounder?" posts on Patsfans.com. It's our fault.

i hope the pats win next week. its one game i want us to win bad , regardless of what we do all year.

We loose to the colts we are pretenders
And I'm half serious.

Crennel is a bad DC ever since he left New England
He is fine when he has BB's hand above him. I remember before he left he used to say he coordinated all the game plans and ran the defense etc etc. Not the same without the BOSS.

Oh come on, get out of here with that nonsense.

There is no reason at all for any Pats fan to have any issue with Wilfork, or faulting him and his 'ego' for being willing to take the $9M he was offered. That's some petty ********.

Agree. I've got no issue with Wilfork at all.

My issue is with the Chicken Littles in New England who think we're doomed without him...like he can still even play.

Wth Hoyer? You were doing soooo good for like 3 quarters! Why in gods name would you toss it up in the middle of the field like that to seal the game for the dolts?? Were you trying to throw it out of the endzone? I honestly don't understand your thinking on that throw.

Regardless, even with that brainfart of yours I hope BoB keeps you as the starter. Never liked Mallet tbh and always thought Cleveland screwed you over and you deserved a real chance.

Crennel is a bad DC ever since he left New England

The game has passed him by. BOB should have known better. There was plenty of evidence in KC.

I found this in the Colts vs Pats thread on the Colts forum. What kind of a sick and twisted Colts fan would post such a thing?

d6ZIYX5.png

Can't wait to hear how much GRIT Pagano thinks the Colts have now, and that this was the best win he's ever experienced since a week ago.

They already put up the Official Pats vs Colts thread over on the Colts forum. LOL

http://forums.colts.com/topic/41179-the-official-colts-vs-patriots-thread/
I love the comments so far:

I predict 600 yards of offense for NE

We're going to get destroyed.

We're gonna get crushed

Brian Hoyer had like 5 mins to throw the damn ball. I'm terrified to see what Brady is gonna do to our D...

I honestly expect Brady to embarrass our defense next week

Im nervous. Our secondary sucked tonight

Clicked on the link, and I gotta say, I cannot believe that some fans are thinking of having Hasselbeck start over Luck... omfg. They gotta be high.
I would say the same thing. Hasselbeck was efficient, Luck has been an awful turnover factory.

Bill O Brien is a bad coach, bad, bad bad.

He created an atmosphere where the QB's are going to play to not get benched instead of playing for win. Huge pressure, it's bad for the QB's, it's bad for the Oline, it's bad for the whole team this instability in the QB position.

Damn, these guys don't learn a thing from BB, at this point I think Patricia is the guy with most chances to succeed between all these guys that worked as coaches or coordinators under BB.

Clicked on the link, and I gotta say, I cannot believe that some fans are thinking of having Hasselbeck start over Luck... omfg. They gotta be high.
I agree with them. Luck is broken and I don't think he is ever going to recover playing for the Colts. I'd rather have a competent game manager like Hasselbeck vs a turn over machine like Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes