PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Haters Crying Reaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#nflcheaters
#goodellcheater

Dude, Kensil still won.
The Patriots lost 2 picks and a million dollars for a figment of his imagination.

True, but I'll take whatever I can get schadenfreude-wise.

Rich Eisen on the Austin, Tx sports outlet: "I never heard anyone use 'deflate' to talk about weight loss."

Still stuck on stupid.

Wilbon's taking a victory lap on PTI because he predicted the punishment wouldn't stand...

...which is weird, because when the Wells Report came out, he said Brady should be banned for a season. Dumbass.

Peter King's about to speak on PTI about how the owners feel about Goodell. I'm sure he'll say they're still 100% in his corner.

What those idiots won't understand is that Judge Berman most assuredly DOES think Brady is innocent - - if anyone were to read his questioning of the NFL during the hearings.

However, his window for ruling was narrowly on the process - - not whether he thinks Brady is innocent or guilty.

So Felger and (whoever the hell is) Jim Murray are basically complaining that Wayne Gretzky never dunked a basketball in the NBA,

Jim is the son of one of the 500 people that graduated from HS with me in 1967. I saw both of them this summer and we talked about the show and why I never listen. Sadly, he is probably going to copy the same format that makes Felger and Mazz so "popular" on radio.

Wilbon's taking a victory lap on PTI because he predicted the punishment wouldn't stand...

...which is weird, because when the Wells Report came out, he said Brady should be banned for a season. Dumbass.

That's one of the shows that I used to watch religiously but will never watch again.

I'm not sure who believes what they are saying. In the social media age, it is all about getting bites.

Look at First take...Smith v Skip. We all know that they pick at the start which argument they want. Then they just run with it.

They are all media whores...F them, but i'm not going to start debating who knows what they are talking about

Cris Carter on ESPN now - - sounds like he is at a funeral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still trying to indict that Patriots!!!!!:p

Why didn't this great moral leader have his fall guy answer on his behalf?

Colts fans....

yoda-butthurt.png

He's a flip-flopping flapjack.

mike silver is a ****sucker....just sucking up to the goodell. embarrassing actually.
how this idiot has access to brady family is insane.

Had. Had access to the Brady family.

:p

Wow, I've heard people here killing Michael Silver but didn't realize how butt hurt he was until watching him on NFLN. Sounds like he's ready to open his wrists about this. He's extremely concerned about the other teams who work so hard of being robbed by teams that cheat

Hes one of the worst in all of this.. i still remember around the time of SB, he was borderline in tears on NFLN just saying awful things about Brady and the Pats and getting angry with McGinest, etc who disagreed with him

Guy is a total f***ing scumbag

It's hard to decide what I love more...the tears of Seahawk fans post SB49 or the Patriot haters in the aftermath of the decision today......hmmm, let's mix both together...

And a random thought, how much better will Do Your Job and America's Game be now for us and the misery the haters will experience... :D

Rich Eisen, the guy you get when you can't have Dan Patrick. He's worth less and his opinion is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes