PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Haters Crying Reaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bart Hubbuch ‏@BartHubbuch 51m51 minutes ago
Never forget: The Patriots accepted the penalties and suspended the two ballboys without pay.

I do not care who Bart Hubbuch might be. But I am cooking with rage at the New York Times doing the EXACT same thing:

Though Brady’s suspension has been overturned, Robert K. Kraft, the Patriots’ owner, said in May that he would not dispute the $1 million fine and forfeiture of two draft picks that Goodell assessed. The Patriots fired two employees whom the N.F.L. implicated in the deflation of the game balls.​

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/sports/football/tom-brady-suspension-deflategate.html

Felger still saying he thinks Brady/Pats did "something" and if NFL framed their case "differently" Brady would have gotten "a game for phone destruction and a game for non-cooperation". The sheer idiocy of these people is mindblowing.

He's still spouting that Brady was willing to "give a game with the right language"

That clown Jim Murray, echoing Brady and his puppet's sentiment: "the judge didn't say he's innocent! he wasn't declared innocent!"

What those idiots won't understand is that Judge Berman most assuredly DOES think Brady is innocent - - if anyone were to read his questioning of the NFL during the hearings.

However, his window for ruling was narrowly on the process - - not whether he thinks Brady is innocent or guilty.

So Felger and (whoever the hell is) Jim Murray are basically complaining that Wayne Gretzky never dunked a basketball in the NBA,

mike silver is a ****sucker....just sucking up to the goodell. embarrassing actually.
how this idiot has access to brady family is insane.

regarding the process....they screwed the pooch and should deal with it

as for innocence? who cares?
zGTEZ20.gif

brady's goat, and that's that

I would have fired them too. Taking the balls into the bathroom and opening themselves up to this sort of scrutiny was reckless, also their back and forth unprofessionalism via text (granted, they never expect to go public) would have gotten them canned too in my book. Seriously why don't these people just use any encrypted chat application and not texts. If I owned a franchise and we were investigated, they would find out that none of our employees every communicate with each other for any reason ever. (We just wouldn't use calls/texts)

I swear that this whole thing reminds me of a Looney Tunes cartoon. Tom Brady would Bugs Bunny and Roger Goodell would be Yosmeite Sam if it was.

Wow, I've heard people here killing Michael Silver but didn't realize how butt hurt he was until watching him on NFLN. Sounds like he's ready to open his wrists about this. He's extremely concerned about the other teams who work so hard of being robbed by teams that cheat

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...ent-setting-court-ruling-lester-munson-writes

Munson thinks Brady will lose on appeal. If the NFL's case was as strong as he still claims it is, Berman would not have vacated the suspension. LOLOLLOLOLOL

Again Munson also opined that hacking into someone elses computer (looking at you St. Louis Cardinals), isn't a big deal at all. Nothing to worry about there.

How he hasn't been driven back into the hole he lived in is beyond me. Break out the pitchforks.

I believe the Germans have a name for my feelings...... Schadenfreude.

Time for a good ole fashioned "Hilter reacts to......" Video to cement the occasion.

Wow, I've heard people here killing Michael Silver but didn't realize how butt hurt he was until watching him on NFLN. Sounds like he's ready to open his wrists about this. He's extremely concerned about the other teams who work so hard of being robbed by teams that cheat

WTF?? Who got robbed here?? The Pats are out 2 draft picks and a million dollars FOR NOTHING!!
Our quarterback's offseason has been completely disrupted by this BS.
What have these damn teams been cheated out of?

Ryan Clark seems happy. Sure changed his tune... lol

@Realrclark25: Big win for Tom Brady and the NFLPA!! Whether he was "generally aware" or not Goodell once again abused his power! Score 1 for the good guys

---
@Realrclark25: Judge Berman's wasn't ruling on defeat able balls but the procedure and protocol under which the suspension was levied! NFL got beat again!

----
@Realrclark25: The game is better when Tom Brady is a part of it!! Thursday night can be what it's supposed to be now! My feelings of guilt haven't changed but the CBA says it's a $25,000 fine. Goodell was smelling himself again and this time it cost him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back