PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Giants @ Pats postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of KR and PR, have we gotten anything from the special teams other than fumbling?
I guess the football gods have chosen this season as the get back to the normal distribution in terms of T.O.

Re: this loss proves it

Not only is the season lost, and the era is over, but the era never happened. We never won the Super Bowls, Belichick is still in Cleveland, Bledsoe is still throwing picks and the ball out of bounds on 4thI down, none of us ever moved out of moms basement, we never dated a girl, and we were aborted and never lived at all - Patsfans
How in the hell did you ever get weed that good in Kansas??

The problem is that the pats have players staring in the secondary (beside Chung) that may not even start on many other teams.

Be precise? Teams? You mean college teams right? If they are cut, nobody is going to pick them up.

Re: this loss proves it

Not only is the season lost, and the era is over, but the era never happened. We never won the Super Bowls, Belichick is still in Cleveland, Bledsoe is still throwing picks and the ball out of bounds on 4thI down, none of us ever moved out of moms basement, we never dated a girl, and we were aborted and never lived at all - Patsfans

I had a suspicion this was true after the loss to the Steelers last week but your post confirms it. ;)

Does anyone else get annoyed when every thread made after a game that is somewhat critical gets locked and moved?

Nope, not me. All the threads that were made, that had an actual point to them, are still open and on the main board.

What people are forgetting is that the giants didn't have there STARTING WR, STARTING RB and STARTING C. And they still beat us. This loss would have been ****ty with them playing.

They would have pulled it out if not for Brady running a horrible 2 min offense at the end and Chung looking clueless going for the phantom interception instead of trying to dislodge the ball. It seemed as if Brady was purposely trying to leave time on the clock.

Driving the field and having to score a touchdown on a 4th down no less is hardly a horrible 2 minute offense. So sorry Brady didn't use all the time on the clock. If we failed to convert, you'd be complaining that there wasn't any time left to force the Giants to a 3 and out. Which one do you want?

They would have pulled it out if not for Brady running a horrible 2 min offense at the end and Chung looking clueless going for the phantom interception instead of trying to dislodge the ball. It seemed as if Brady was purposely trying to leave time on the clock.

Ive read this a few times and don't quite understand. They were down by 4 and needed a TD to go ahead...What did you expect them to do? If you didn't notice, they scored on 4th down. They moved the ball down the field quickly with passes. Guys were open and Brady hit them...not sure what you wanted them to do.

Ocho was open a lot today and Brady thrown him some bad balls and Brady has been locking on to welker and Gronk the last few games... but even with that said Brady still got the lead with 1:30 left the defense did it again

Our defense kept us in the game in the first half while Brady was trying to find his groove.

What people are forgetting is that the giants didn't have there STARTING WR, STARTING RB and STARTING C. And they still beat us. This loss would have been ****ty with them playing.
Thank you, the D may have looked better than last week but this was the Giants offense, and on top of that they were missing many of their best players.

Three parts of a football team one decided not to show up, one only showed after three quarters and one played a pretty good game and you blame the whole lose on the one that played pretty good :rolleyes:

This Team didn't deserve it today or last week for that matter but to only blame it on the defense is just wrong

Yeah I do. They allowed the giants to score 14 points in 5 minutes. They get one stop the pats win this game. Whatever positive they did the first 3 quarters is completely nullified by this last two drives. Instead of feeling better about this defense we go back to a defense that is completely and utterly unreliable.

Re: What happened to our offense??!!

no commitment to the run. they're not tough. can't grind it out or not willing to. alot of the blame should go to coaching. been this way since 2007. pass pass pass

Saved me some typing.

Thank God for Dexter and Boardwalk Empire tonight else I might jump off the ledge.
Just what the hell was Segio Brown doing? This is not the first time I have seen him do that too.

I don't mind the passing, but is the empty back field that gets on my tites.

Last edited:
Driving the field and having to score a touchdown on a 4th down no less is hardly a horrible 2 minute offense. So sorry Brady didn't use all the time on the clock. If we failed to convert, you'd be complaining that there wasn't any time left to force the Giants to a 3 and out. Which one do you want?

When you need a FG, you can bleed the clock, because the chances of a chip shot FG are almost 100%. When you need a TD, however, your first priority is to score the TD, and any time you can take off is a bonus. Scoring TDs can't be taken for granted.

Trizzle Trazzile Trissle Trone time for this one to put the bottle down and go to bed.

Part of me is glad the Pats lost today. **** em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back