PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Giants @ Pats postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post game thoughts

Pats are not class of AFC

Pitt
Ravens
Bills and the jets are all in my eyes above the pats right now.

They have a good chance of dropping 3 strait..no way they win next week in NY

Sad that jets lost 3 in a row and pats were looking good for 1st in division..now jets will have it next week...how quick it all changes

Giants are legit this year..a very very good team (better than the pats)

Possibly not the class of the AFC tho think we will still have a good chance against the Jets. Sanchez isnt the QB that Big Ben or Eli is and our D is still ok against the run.

Not the time to go mad, we r still 5-3 and tied for the division, tho we have a lot of work 2 do if we have any playoff ambitions this year

Re: BB looked like Pete Carroll today

LOL im not a homer but lets not go that far... this is not a great team last year they were overachieving because Brady had maybe the best season ever by a QB they are still a 11 or 12 win team this year if brady starts puting 30 on the bord again

Seriously Tom Brady int

Who else is just waiting for Brady to throw 2 ints every game this season? It's been like clockwork 2 killer ints to kill the momentum and game.

They would have pulled it out if not for Brady running a horrible 2 min offense at the end and Chung looking clueless going for the phantom interception instead of trying to dislodge the ball. It seemed as if Brady was purposely trying to leave time on the clock.

Sad that jets lost 3 in a row and pats were looking good for 1st in division..now jets will have it next week...how quick it all changes

The end of that game sucked, but I'm not conceding anything to the Jets before the game is even played. Disappointed by this game? Hugely. Concerned that the secondary acted like a rotating door in the 4th quarter? You betcha. Giving up on the season? HELL NO!

As long as this team has Tom Brady it has a chance to win any game. TFB had a piss poor first half and still had this team in position to win it. It's not his fault that the defense screwed the pooch when all the chips were on the line.

We need to see some kind of CHANGES if this team wants to win the close games. Brady and the offense aren't gonna pile up 2 touchdown+ leads all the time. Alright BB, you're the genius. Your move.

Sergio Brown should be cut for being a ******.

Vollmer has turned into Kaczur.

Brady stunk for 3 1/2 quarters.

We need 2 co-ordinators and a guy to replace Caserio.

Someone with the Balls to say NO to Belichick.

Couldnt agree more about Brown, has he ever actually made a positive contribution to the team?

Any NFL team that can play effective 2-minute defense is worth its weight in gold. It seems that a game can be 7-7 with a few minutes left and end up 24-21. It's as if half the points in the NFL are scored in the last half of the final quarter.

With this in mind, not the most effective clock management in our final drive.

Pats are in a rough spot. As tough as this is to say, thank goodness that the Jets beat Buffalo today.

Re: What happened to our offense??!!

What a gutless performance...

Spikes leaves with a knee injury and we were screwed. Guyton couldn't blitz the way spikes was and had spotty coverage(grab towel to not get burned). Spikes would have probably connected with that blitz at the goal line that guyton missed. Besides, guyton i have never really complained about our defense but go to hell Sergio. That pi was so unnecessary.

Offense. Um, stop throwing so damn much. If we didn't have welker i think we would have no chance. Ridley is effective and then takes a seat(confused?).

Re: Tracy "fing" White

Nothing you say is at all relevant. You're using two poor plays by White to blame Belichick for everything. White is the team's 6th best linebacker. Bill's moves at S, CB, DE, and DT couldn't have given the team a better 6th linebacker.

the only mistake i was adding this into this thread. but none the less his moves at LB have been awful too.(aside from Mayo and maybe Ninko)

What we need is a freaking legit outside receiver.

Re: What happened to our offense??!!

Today it was mostly Brady, and of course the play-calling, where the blame lies somewhere between Brady and O'Brien.

That first half was arguably the worst I've seen Brady play, and yes I know he's had 4-int games, but he was just atrocious on every level. Bad touch, inaccurate, and the mental part of his game was clearly way, way off.

OL is mediocre (just all-around average, everyone is letting guys get through too often, and the run-blocking is subpar) and the WRs besides Welker are flat-out bad (Ochocinco is a steaming pile of sh*t). We have Welker and Gronk, that's it.

The end of that game sucked, but I'm not conceding anything to the Jets before the game is even played. Disappointed by this game? Hugely. Concerned that the secondary acted like a rotating door in the 4th quarter? You betcha. Giving up on the season? HELL NO!

As long as this team has Tom Brady it has a chance to win any game. TFB had a piss poor first half and still had this team in position to win it. It's not his fault that the defense screwed the pooch when all the chips were on the line.

We need to see some kind of CHANGES if this team wants to win the close games. Brady and the offense aren't gonna pile up 2 touchdown+ leads all the time. Alright BB, you're the genius. Your move.

I'm not conceding the Jets game either. Their defense has played a lot better, but the Jets don't have the Giants' offense. Manning is a far better QB than Sanchez.

Someone tell me everything's going to be OK...please?!?

What we need is a freaking legit outside receiver.

Ocho was open a lot today and Brady thrown him some bad balls and Brady has been locking on to welker and Gronk the last few games... but even with that said Brady still got the lead with 1:30 left the defense did it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back