PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Giants @ Pats postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tracy "fing" White

OH NO THE PATS' 6TH LB IS NO GOOD! THE SKY IS FALLING!

He's a special teamer who had to play because of injuries to two of the guys ahead of him. Get over it.

oh yeah, injuries. i remember during the playoff years we lost key guys like seymour, ty law, try brown had to play cb.

the roster depth on this team is ful of jags. should have never released james sanders and bodden. tracy white is just the cherry on the top. our superbowl hopes lie in philip adams, molden, mark anderson, andrew carter, haynesworth, tracy white, etc.

all these guys are jags except for maybe haynesworth. get over it.

jermaine cunningham is a ghost, so is brace

I dont blame White, first and goal at the 1 is hard for any defense. I blame Sergio Brown on that stupid pass interference.

Eil is brady's daddy, can we be the 04 sox please!!!

The defense played well enough. The majority of this loss is on the offense. Seems like when the defense plays well the offense stinks it up and vice versa. Cant get it together on both sides of the ball in the same week.

BB looked like Pete Carroll today

He literally had no answers on the field and after the game

I dont blame White, first and goal at the 1 is hard for any defense. I blame Sergio Brown on that stupid pass interference.

i blame drafting and personnel for putting together this roster. it has like two playmakers if that.

Post game thoughts

Pats are not class of AFC

Pitt
Ravens
Bills and the jets are all in my eyes above the pats right now.

They have a good chance of dropping 3 strait..no way they win next week in NY

Sad that jets lost 3 in a row and pats were looking good for 1st in division..now jets will have it next week...how quick it all changes

Giants are legit this year..a very very good team (better than the pats)

Last edited:
loved the "are you a freakin idiot" look Brady gave Ocho after he blew that late route..

As our old friend Jim Mora says......

playoffs.jpg

Lets keep things in perspective when we now talk about who we might meet in the playoffs.

There very well might not be a game to worry about.

This team is far worse than the 2002 squad that went 9-7 IMO

... only a cushy schedule gets them in, but right now I really wonder if this team can beat ANY team convincingly or even have the game in hand before the 2 Minute Warning,including the Colts.

A horrid defense when the game is on the line and add a struggling Brady and you have the recipe for a long season.

Last edited:
Defense step up huge, but got overshadow by Arrington PI and Brown PI. Stupid penalties kill the Patriots.

O-Line is mediocre at best, Light and Connelly been really bad last few weeks. Mankins isn't dominating like he used to. 4 men rush and Brady almost always on his back.

Offensive play-callings need to be better, stop abandon the runs!

Re: As our old friend Jim Mora says......

I am hoping for 11-5 and the wild card:rolleyes:

The lack of team speed is shocking. Welker is the only wr that can run a decent route and get open. The TE's are good, but even gronk had a few drops today.
Defensively, the secondary played well for 3 quarters then tightened up and reverted back to their old ways.
This team will have a hard time in the playoffs.

How did we get worse when we didn't lose anyone to FA or Retirement?

This is one of the rare years when we return most starters from last season.

We didn't lose any important players to Retirement or Free Agency.

So how did we get worse?

Simple. We cut main contributors from last season.

Brandon Tate, Darius Butler, Brandon Meriweather, and James Sanders.

We also cut 2 good depth players like Leigh Bodden and Jarad Page.

Tate went on to be AFC Special Teamer of the Week. Meanwhile, we can barely move the ball past the 20 yard line on kick returns. It's pathetic. Edelman is NOT a play maker, and coughed up the ball today. He's been a disappointment all year long.

Ocho Cinco has done NOTHING this year. Tate produced more last year than Ocho has this year.

Butler and Bodden are better than any 3rd or 4th CB we have right now. Meriweather and Sanders knew our system and played well within it. Same with Page.

So now what are we left with?

Molden? Adams? Sergio Brown? Barrett? These are all special teamers and practice squad players.

Who knows. Maybe next week we'll re-sign Ross Ventrone again and hope he can fill the void in our secondary.

not going to sleep tonight.

Dumb play calling and execution in the last 2 mins.

Giants celebrating like they won the superbowl again is sickening. Id rather have the ball down 4 with two minutes than the other way around and its been that way for the past 4 years and it shouldn't be that way. Thats a deflating loss and If this was the playoffs Id seriously just shut football out for a few months. Eli should not be beating this team like this.

Last edited:

oh yeah, injuries. i remember during the playoff years we lost key guys like seymour, ty law, try brown had to play cb.

the roster depth on this team is ful of jags. should have never released james sanders and bodden. tracy white is just the cherry on the top. our superbowl hopes lie in philip adams, molden, mark anderson, andrew carter, haynesworth, tracy white, etc.

all these guys are jags except for maybe haynesworth. get over it.

jermaine cunningham is a ghost, so is brace

Nothing you say is at all relevant. You're using two poor plays by White to blame Belichick for everything. White is the team's 6th best linebacker. Bill's moves at S, CB, DE, and DT couldn't have given the team a better 6th linebacker.

the defense cant stop a cold when it counts

the offense has to force balls and the play callin is atroucious...

its not goin to beat the jets next week... we wil be lucky to make the playoffs... and its time to call out bill belichick the gm not the coach

The Offical Patriots vs Gaints POST game thread

OK, let it rip on this thread and this thread ONLY. Don't make venting and ranting threads that can be discussed here.

Now here are some my observations:
1. Can't figure out what is wrong with TFB? He was totally off in the 1st half and it was not cased by pressure.
2. whatever happened to uncatchable balls not being call PI?
3. Edleman is not what we need to return punts.
4. When players go down, we are stuck with the Sergio Browns and Tracy
Whites of the world.

Sergio Brown should be cut for being a ******.

Vollmer has turned into Kaczur.

Brady stunk for 3 1/2 quarters.

We need 2 co-ordinators and a guy to replace Caserio.

Someone with the Balls to say NO to Belichick.

Re: How did we get worse when we didn't lose anyone to FA or Retirement?

We have 8/9 players making $50 million of the cap ... that means a watered down team in many other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back