PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Giants @ Pats postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIpats88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
if it was just the Cowboys game I would say its a one off, but this is the 3rd game straight where our offense cant do ANYTHING against the opposing defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: What happened to our offense??!!

Soft as jello.

Go against a team with a strong Dline and we look worse than Indy's Curtis Painter offense.

No creativity. No attempt to pound the ball. Just chuck it. BJGE and Ridley have 10 combined carries with a 4.6 average. Giants run D is their weakness. Nope, just chuck it. If anything good can come of this season it'll be the release of BOB

We need a legitimate wide receiver. Deus and I have been saying it for months

I guess I'll be the one to say it..time to call moss

B.O.B enough said!!!

no commitment to the run. they're not tough. can't grind it out or not willing to. alot of the blame should go to coaching. been this way since 2007. pass pass pass

Another nice run by BJGE so what do we do?? CHUCK IT!! YEAH!! Another pick!

God I hope BOB is let go immediately

Last edited:

I hate to say it, but on that interception...Ochocinco and Welker were WIDE OPEN.

brady is forcing way too many passes to the guys he "trusts" and we have no deep threat.

I think its time to call up Randy Moss and see if he wants to return and stretch the field.

the answer is not to pass more, it's to run.

Mankins is hailed as a great guard as well as waters. we should be able to man up and run the ball

Tracy "fing" White

On that final drive.- BB really has fing lost it

Re: Tracy "fing" White

that just tells you the current state of the roster. kept the wrong players, released the wrong ones and drafted poorly to build depth.

Who else was he supposed to put in there? Ocho?

Yes Tracy blows but who the hell do they put in there? Please tell me something BB doesn't know.

Why is a STer even on the field in that situation? The way our roster is constructed is so odd.

Looked how I would in coverage.

that just tells you the current state of the roster. kept the wrong players, released the wrong ones and drafted poorly to build depth.

OH NO THE PATS' 6TH LB IS NO GOOD! THE SKY IS FALLING!

He's a special teamer who had to play because of injuries to two of the guys ahead of him. Get over it.

Why call Timeout?!?!??!

Stop letting the offense get time to think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bahahaha

I love this team... Its comical. I'd rather them just lose out to get a better draft pick.

Oh wait, then they'll trade down and pick up a wheatly

I hate to say it, but on that interception...Ochocinco and Welker were WIDE OPEN.

brady is forcing way too many passes to the guys he "trusts" and we have no deep threat.

I think its time to call up Randy Moss and see if he wants to return and stretch the field.

welcme to the world of 10-6. at least we won't be one and done, cuz this is no playoff team!!

Face it if you cannot play defense you cannot win. I had no doubt manning would march them right down the field. Plus is it not time for Ohco to go bye bye

I'll start this off with one thought:

I gave up any actual expectations of winning a Super Bowl after SB42.

I still expect them to compete and not mail it in like the Colts.

And, no matter what you might say about these Pats, even when they've played like d**s***, they've still been competitive even in all of their losses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back