PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bengals @ Pats Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OL is a major concern....definitely did their job better in 2nd half.....but overall run blocking sucks

OL has done well most of the year. When it doesn't it is obvious and it makes everything else look a lot less sharp. I am not worried about it. I am glad they had this hiccup this week and come out better for 60 minutes next week.

Does Bennett seem bigger to anyone else from his Bears days? I wonder if Bill wanted him a bit bigger. Hes so hard to bring down.

How in the actual **** do you take that delay of game there?

BTW, I'm calling it now: on OBJ's next touchdown, he'll mime having a baby with the net.

Blackbirds lost to the Gints

Not sure I get the OL hate right now. Ya couple of hiccups today in the 1st half. I mean Brady was still 29 of 35 (83%) the OL doesn't have those hiccups he is likely something like 33 of 35 for 400 yards

That was a pretty cheap call though, he ran out of the endzone and wasn't on the field when he took his hat off. Then he ran down the sideline, Beckham is an idiot, but i didn't see him really do anything to get the penalty.
If he was off the playing surface, it's not a penalty and the Refs made a mistake.

If he was off the playing surface, it's not a penalty and the Refs made a mistake.
Thats what i thought, that just shows how bad the refereeing is these days. There was nothing bang bang about that, it shouldn't have been hard to get right.

Brady plays so well when rest of team is crapping the bed. Unreal.

I agree the OL hate is over the top. Josh needs to mix up pass more with Blount in the game.

Going to lock the thread, go to post game thread to discuss

Does Bennett seem bigger to anyone else from his Bears days? I wonder if Bill wanted him a bit bigger. Hes so hard to bring down.

I've always thought those Bears uniforms had a strange slimming effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back