PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY: Patriots @ Cardinals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
To cause panic for the other team.

Why didnt the cards rush down and spike the ball giving the FG a full clock?

Totally agree on the panic. BB waited to see whether AZ could get set in time for the FG.

On the spiking...4th down probably had a lot to do with it. ;)

I'll try and do an Idle thoughts later on tonight. An insomniac edition. But right now I am going to just luxuriate in all the post game stuff. Such a great win for this franchise. I'm so very proud to be a Pats fan right now'

God, I love these Game Threads!!
jester.gif

:mad: "Belichick SUCKS!! :mad: **** my LIFE!!" :mad: We're going 0-4!! :mad: The Dynasty's DEAD!!:mad:

1.7 Seconds later...

dancingkidemoticon.gif
GENIUS Move by Belichick!!
dancingkidemoticon.gif
19-0, baby!!
dancingkidemoticon.gif

To cause panic for the other team.

Why didnt the cards rush down and spike the ball giving the FG a full clock?

It was 4th down...

Just not enough though.

Pats lost the turnover battle badly but still won the game. Wow.

God, I love these Game Threads!!
jester.gif

:mad: "Belichick SUCKS!! :mad: **** my LIFE!!" :mad: We're going 0-4!! :mad: The Dynasty's DEAD!!:mad:

1.7 Seconds later...

dancingkidemoticon.gif
GENIUS Move by Belichick!!
dancingkidemoticon.gif
19-0, baby!!
dancingkidemoticon.gif

You didn't hear that from me!

Man it feels good to finally get that missed field goal break, usually we never get that luck.

Totally agree on the panic. BB waited to see whether AZ could get set in time for the FG.

On the spiking...4th down probably had a lot to do with it. ;)

Things looked very hectic for AZ trying to get in for that field goal. Don't blame BB in the least for waiting to see how it played out.

Far from perfect, but Flemming/Cannon combo didn't cost them as much as I thought.
with some credit to Martellus Bennett for murdering the edge rushers on frequent occasions. but watching Fleming upend Jones was fun too.

it seemed like through scheme as well as execution they were able to minimize any negative from their T play. there were a lot of runs and several pass plays destroyed by it, but they played through it well. it wasn't "good", but it was good enough to win, and i think it's reasonable to believe it will get better.

Well, I'm glad I threw caution to the wind and started Jimmy G in a couple fantasy leagues.
I hate fantasy but I'm playing because my brother in law started a league and he has a lot of fun with it.
I have Brady and jimmy g ( plus Gronk, minitrin and pats d). The team in playing had all their players done by end of 4:00 games.
I was close to being ahead before the pats game started and u was going to leave Brady as my starter.
Turned out I was down like 20 points so I needed to put jimmy g in and won with him.

Imagine what Jimmy will do with Gronk!!!!

So. The Jets, Bills, Fins, AND Dolts all lost today, and we won?

Think I'm gonna go jam out to Today was a good day by Ice Cube for a while.

Karma Cowboys too.

Only the Ravens won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes