PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game One Thread SOX VS RAYS

I never know what to expect of Masterston. In LAA he scared the hell outta me but he looked so solid tonight in his one batter. The thing i love about him is hes a ground ball pitcher and has so much movement in his pitches. I think he is going to have a very good carreer. Ill be interested to see if he stays as an 8th inning guy or converts back to a starter. Hes shown early that he can do both in a positive mannor. Nice dilemma to have,

I wasn't really thrilled to see Dice K come in for the 8th, but everything worked out.

By the way. The only reason i think we saw DiceK in the 8th was from game 4 against the angels when Tito pulled Lester after the 7th and we lost the lead. Im glad he had a short leash on him but i think thats why we saw that.

Great team win. All pitchers were outstanding, as was defense (one error in 5 PO games).

Now it's up to Josh. Kazmir is tough. If we steal this one it's looking sweet coming home with Lester on the mound.

And I'll never second-guess Francona's judgement. He's an incomparable playoff manager.

Nice W good pitching by dice k

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back