PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Eagles/Vikings Playoff Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, watching Asante make that INT and run it for a TD made me realize how much we need playmakers..

Amen to that my friend. We really missed that on defense this year. The injuries on defense really hurt us. :(

Samuel's 8th career INT return for a TD

Hell of a player

You know, watching Asante make that INT and run it for a TD made me realize how much we need playmakers..

At least we got Ellis Hobbs!:rolleyes:

if the eagles can win and knock off the g-men i'll be happy. don't want to see the steelers either.

prefer carolina and tenn.

This game looks like a real snoozer.

WTF kind of clock management is this? No wonder every Vikings fan I know hates Childress as a game coach.

Reid is a good coach, but now and again he makes some really dumb offensive calls.

Ugh, way to deny us the chance to see that long field goal attempt :snob:

Well..... there's always next season.

NOW FIRE CHILDRESS DAMN IT.

Last edited:
the vikings could easily catapult themselves to the top of the nfc by picking up cassel, they have a good o-line. maybe pick up a slot wr and they'd be legit contenders.

the vikings could easily catapult themselves to the top of the nfc by picking up cassel, they have a good o-line. maybe pick up a slot wr and they'd be legit contenders.
Yep, it's too good of a defense and running game to waste with crappy QB like Jackson and Frerotte.

i bet cassel goes to tampa

i bet cassel goes to tampa
TB or Minnesota would both be perfect as they're good teams and Cassel could be the missing piece. They're also good fits for those offenses.

Belichick certainly has a better relationship with Gruden than Childress, though, from what we know.

TB or Minnesota would both be perfect as they're good teams and Cassel could be the missing piece. They're also good fits for those offenses.

Belichick certainly has a better relationship with Gruden than Childress, though, from what we know.

I'm not sure about that. Tampa wasn't looking too hot in the last three games of the season.

Regarding TB :

NFL.com Blogs Blog Archive Change is coming in Tampa Bay

"Heading into the offseason, NFL Players Association records show that the Buccaneers are now $45 million under the salary cap. Forty-five million! That number is expected to increase once salary-cap adjustments are made and more fat is trimmed from the roster."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back