PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Celtics vs Pistons Game 6 thread

Yikes, some tough officiating. I like how Rasheed could say whatever he wanted and not get a T and Perk says 1 word and is T'd up. Someone told Salvatore not to get Sheed suspended for game 7!

the NBA has the worst officiating out of all the four major sports:mad: its not even close.

The Pistons are getting some many close calls to go their way.
NBA officiating does suck...but the C's need to be more aggressive.

Why does Doc play Cassel? Rondo should be playing about 40 minutes a night. Then House. Mutanthead should never see the court.

10 points - 8 - 5 - 3 - let's keep it going!

Why does Doc play Cassel? Rondo should be playing about 40 minutes a night. Then House. Mutanthead should never see the court.

Cassel makes too many mistakes for a vet. Eddie House deserves those minutes.

I'm not a real basketball guy...but it seems to me that the problem has something to do with the size of the players and speed of the game. There are only three officials out there to keep track of a couple of tons of fast moving flesh, and most of the officials are 74 years old...or they're in their first year and have an attitude.

They should go to a 5 man crew and an instant replay just like the NFL has, 2 challenges per half....
they don't need more refs. they just need ones without egos and they need to be instructed to be consistent with there game calling and they need to let the players play. i would rather see them let more go. at least that way it might be easier to call a consistently officiated game.
celts are hanging tought.:rocker:

at timesi think doc thinks too much about his safety valve of playing at home . that would explain him "resting" rondo.

they don't need more refs. they just need ones without egos and they need to be instructed to be consistent with there game calling and they need to let the players play. i would rather see them let more go. at least that way it might be easier to call a consistently officiated game.
celts are hanging tought.:rocker:

Refs need ear plugs. Seems like they get swayed by the home crowd way too often - and yes, that includes in our favor at home.

One thing I really don't get is travelling. Pierce just took 3 steps to the hoop without putting the ball on the floor.

People are going to say 'see, I only need to watch the last five minutes' since it's tied with 5:25 to go.

Just like watching the 11:00 highlights is the equivalent of going to Foxboro or Fenway.

Nobody f'n move right now ... stay right where you are we have KARMA ... 83-76 :p:D

..... "and this crowd is stunned....... the Celtics on a 23-7 run!"

I'M SHAKING, 7 point lead. please please please hold on, lets go guys. pierce WANTS this and he's gonna stop at nothing to get it.

NO ONE CELEBRATE UNTIL ITS OVER. OMG. I am so nervous.

Nobody f'n move right now ... stay right where you are we have KARMA ... 83-76 :p:D

My seat is planted, I got my beverage . . .

i'm about to piss my pants :D

even the refs haven't been able to steal this game so far.

Wallace just fouled Perk ... WTF.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back