PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Celtics vs Pistons Game 6 thread

Need to close this one out and wait for the 5th of june, i tell you these guys have to be dead tired, playing hard faught games every other day for the last 3+ weeks has got to be wearing on them bigtime.

oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man! I'm going to be breathing into a paper bag the entire game. Lob passes and passing when your wide open Doc. Drill it into their heads. If I see these things my head is going to straight up explode. Oh and when you drive to the basket, FINISH! The guy right next to you doesn't have any better a look than you do (Likely worse).

Ray Allen, confidence buddy. You kicked ass man.
Rondo, see paragrah above.
KG, dont look at the headlights man, get out of the street.
Perkins, wow, nothing to say to you after wed. Tear up them boards my brotha.
Pierce, consistency man and you'll be all right.
Cassel, wear your comfy warmups tonight.
The rest of the bench, get friendly with Cassel.
Doc, please please please dont screw this up!

GO CELTS!

I'm pulling for you guys tonight. A Celtics/Lakers series would be really fun to watch.

Need to close this one out and wait for the 5th of june, i tell you these guys have to be dead tired, playing hard faught games every other day for the last 3+ weeks has got to be wearing on them bigtime.
the finals dont start till wed so fatigue shouldnt be a issue for the celts or the pistons. however a six day layoff for the lakers may lead to them being a little rusty.:rocker:

Last edited:
I hate to say this because I know that I'm going to get a bunch of negative responses but: It doesn't matter who wins this one, the Lakers are taking the championship.

Just my predicition as a fan who does not root for either team.

I hate to say this because I know that I'm going to get a bunch of negative responses but: It doesn't matter who wins this one, the Lakers are taking the championship.

Just my predicition as a fan who does not root for either team.
you didn't think the Celtics would win on the road either ;) you didn't think the pats would lose the SB. before you get mad I'm just saying you have been wrong in the past. i don't think anybody is worried about who you pick. so i wouldn't expect to much negative response

you didn't think the Celtics would win on the road either ;) you didn't think the pats would lose the SB. before you get mad I'm just saying you have been wrong in the past. i don't think anybody is worried about who you pick. so i wouldn't expect to much negative response

Oh I'm aware that I've been wrong. And who knows? I could very well be wrong on this. But watching the Lakers last night... I don't know man. Very strong on offense and defense. The series would go to 7 games but for my prediction, I would have to give L.A. the nod. Not being a negative nancy, JMO. That said, I do hope Boston or Detroit (whomever will advance) will stun them because I despise Kobe and hate the Lakers.

I think the C's match up well against the Lakers, and I'm not sure how much longer Kobe can keep playing so far over his head.

The NBA wants Celtics-Lakers, and they want it to go 7 and they want it to come down to a Kobe/Pierce/KG shot at the buzzer.

I expect horrible officiating through the first 6 games.

So what else would be different...never mind.

im not thinking about the finals. last time i checked the celtics were in the eastern confrence finals.

im not thinking about the finals. last time i checked the celtics were in the eastern confrence finals.
Ditto, this stuff makes me nervous. It seems like when teams get ahead of themselves and look past teams THEY ALWAYS LOSE. So please lets beat the Pistons before we talk about the Lakers/Celtics potential finals.

****, we cant settle for jump shots...

Rondo has been good and bad. Sometimes he has done bad offensively with bad shots and good shots. Defensively though he is getting beaten by Billups.

Last edited:
24-21 Celts at the end of one. Ray and Rip are going to have big scoring nights.

ray allen looks great. hes playing loose and hitting shots.:rocker:

Ditto, this stuff makes me nervous. It seems like when teams get ahead of themselves and look past teams THEY ALWAYS LOSE. So please lets beat the Pistons before we talk about the Lakers/Celtics potential finals.

But WE aren't playing, so it doesn't matter what WE idly chit chat about.

Sam, plz dont shoot. thx.

ENOUGH LONG JUMPERS.

Leave that for Ray. The rest of you try to get us some twos, thx.

I'm already nervous. Maybe I should just skip the third quarter and give my heart a rest.

Leon drawing some fouls. Awesome to see him in there for once this post season!

Last edited:
they are playing well. the offense looks smooth. i dont have the feeling like i want to put my head thru a wall or throw my tv out the window.

ENOUGH LONG JUMPERS.

Leave that for Ray. The rest of you try to get us some twos, thx.

I'm already nervous. Maybe I should just skip the third quarter and give my heart a rest.

Leon drawing some fouls. Awesome to see him in there for once this post season!

Leon and Eddie both need a few minutes here and there. Why do we 'force' Cassell into the rotation. Has any guard line-drived so many 15-footers and continued to do so without any remorse?
Rajon needs to get to the rim...stop the whole 'pass it out to KG for a 20footer routine'. We should get to the line a lot more than we do!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back