PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Celtics vs Cavaliers series Thread

Ugly wins. That was some of the most impressive defense I've ever seen on LeBron.
they can win anyway they want. i just want banner 17 hoisted to the rafters at the end of the playoffs.

Last edited:
Looking for another big win tonight boys...make it 2-0 over the Cavs

nice win tonight. i will feel much better with a road win

This game is driving me crazy. Too many easy misses/bad shots. Frustrating.

That Lebron dunk just ended the series. :bricks:

So the Celtics can't shoot in the playoffs. WTF!?!?!

That Lebron dunk was pretty unbelievable though.

Pretty sure he dunked over all three of the "Big 3" on that one too. They should be embarassed by the way theyt are playing.

Well, another huge game 5, this time against a better team. These guys better start shooting or this series won't even make it to game 7, it'll be a repeat of the Detroit-Cleveland series last year.

How bad does Doc Rivers suck?

That dunk was incredibly overrated. He didn't dunk over anyone, he went through a pick, Posey took a ******ed angle, and Garnett never got over to cut down the lane, and James dunked on an uncovered basket.

Kevin Harlan is the worst play-by-play guy in basketball. He's tough to listen to. I miss Tommy & Mike (with Cous!).

Doc Rivers simply doesn't know how to substitute, nor coach.

How bad is Doc Rivers?

Kevin who? Oh, Garnett. Yeah, he get hurt or something last night? I saw him early on, but what happened to him in the 2nd half?

Ray Allen is being outplayed by Wally Szczerbiak. Wally Frickin Szczerbiac!!!!

Paul Pierce is out there playing street ball. He's twisting, spinning, and heeving up balls all over the place. It's clear that Pierce is trying to show the world that he's as good, or better, than Lebron James. WTF is he doing out there?

I think we've seen, beyond a reasonable doubt, that none of these "3", are not nearly as good as the other "3". Whoever said KG is better than LJB, needs to appologize 1,000 times.

Doc Rivers has no idea how to subsititute players.

Boobie Gibson? Did I hear that right last night? Boobie?

The Celtics are still going to win this series. As aweful as they've looked, they should win their 4 home games. Cleveland is not a good basketball team.

I Just wanna see Green 17 at the end of the season

I Just wanna see Green 17 at the end of the season

I'm just hoping they find a way to get some kind of groove back in this series, they just look tired, frustrated and sick of playing basketball when they get down on the road. They had every opportunity in the world last night to take control of that game and just never stepped up to the plate which is not a good sign imo.

Were going to be taking the 3-2 advantage tonight

It's amazing how well Boston looks at home and so crappy on the road. Here is hoping the next game the home Celtics show up in Cleveland.

Phew, a better looking second half, a lot less settling for outside shots, more passing, more working the ball inside. Hopefully they can remember that for game 6. Of course it seemed like Cleveland was missing everything 2nd half, so that didn't hurt either.

Man I must say the refs. are godawful. The NBA should be ashamed.

This is just terrible. Way to self destruct before the end of the half. I don't usually panic but I am pissed off right now. The way the Celts are playing the last half of the second quarter has been disasterous.

edit: What a ******* joke. 6 seconds left and we can go into the half and try to adjust down 6 points and Pierce ***** it up as he throws it to Delonte West to runs down the court unchallenged and throws up the ball for three. ************ Doc call a time out for once.

Last edited:
They are doing the same thing they have done every away play-off game. Taking jump shots instead of attacking the basket, Frustrating.

they really look lost out there...not as lost as the Cavs, who frickin suck, and they are up by 9 at the half...wtf! Thank goodness for Eddie House.

Question, why doesn't Big Baby get ANY calls? I mean not one call went his way. This is why i do not what basketball throughout the regular season...i would have dropped dead watching this team.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back