PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady Foot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just saw a picture of Brady in N.Y with a cast boot on his foot.

And the story just below this one is an comparison between Tom Cruise and Nazis.....

Don't worry according to the National Inquirer Matt Cassel has been given superhuman powers by aliens from the planet ZCOTROB.
Wrong planet .... it's EOSDELB!

Re: Breaking News! Brady in a cast!

brady lives in N.Y. Give the man a break.

What's your point? Even more reason not to deal with scum paparazzi like that.

Re: Breaking News! Brady in a cast!

He's not 'walking around'! Unless you count Tom walking from a car into his home he shares there with Gisele. Why NYC Tom, why??? Belichick is not going to be happy his superstar QB is in NYC - media mecca of the world - and in the oppossing teams backyard, showing off his injury. Not cool Tommy!

Hey smart guy, that's where he lives. "showing off"???? yeah he lookslike he's really embracing the paparazzi there. Do you think he called them ahead of time so that they could harass him when he was walking to the front door? :rolleyes:

I'm sure BB won't say anything about it. Not to mention the fact that Brady will play regardless and I can't see how this would change the Giants gameplan.

I don't know if the picture is real. I was wondering what was wrong with Tom yesterday. This might explain that.

The guy is walking into his home. He is not going to a night club or something.

When did this happen during the game? If it happened early and was the reason his mechanics seemed messed up, then that would be a concern. If it happened late and had nothing to do with the bad throws, well then I wouldn't worry at all.

If Phillip Rivers can play with a knee sprain or whater he had, Our Tommy can play 1 legged and his left arm tied behind his back.

I think whatever was wrong with Brady's leg was wrong with it in the first quarter. There was a point where he came over to the sideline and sat straight down and was asked something and it looked as though he barked "I'm fine" or something, but was looking at his leg. I think I might have even said something about it in the game thread.

Belichick is somehow in the middle of all this.:eek: :D

Am I the only one who would not be shocked, if his leg is 100% and Tom put the cast on so Tom Coughlin would see that photo.

Two week of game planning for Matt Cassel.

wow, Brady in a cast.

...hopefully it is something small. To me, there was a limp, not real bad though.

Probably just a precautionary thing.

..remain confident Patriot nation. Tom's gonna get some for a couple days and then BB's gonna call him back to Foxboro.

Then it's off to Arizona....!!

Am I the only one who would not be shocked, if his leg is 100% and Tom put the cast on so Tom Coughlin would see that photo.

Two week of game planning for Matt Cassel.

Its not a conspiracy!! He is Injured! How much only the Patriots know.

I believe Brady had some kind of minor off-season shoulder surgery a few years ago.

I remember one reporter asking, "how many of us would be surprised if he comes out on crutches?"

On WEEI this morning he as much as admitted that he did have a minor injury to his leg.

I think he will be fine by game time in two weeks.

People... The guy was walking around with a boot and a very faint limp... Anyone who has worn that type of boot knows that you limp just because you're wearing the boot in the first place cuz it's immobilizing your foot and ankle...

If he is able to walk on it, it will heal by gametime. There's no need for anymore discussion.

and its on the right foot...thats better right? b/c its not his plant foot?

The right foot IS his plant foot.

When did this happen during the game? If it happened early and was the reason his mechanics seemed messed up, then that would be a concern. If it happened late and had nothing to do with the bad throws, well then I wouldn't worry at all.

Not sure when it happened but Tom was off all day long. It was an omen when he overthrew a wide open Kyle Brady by a good ten yards on the opening series. Think we all know how dedicated TB is. If this were serious enough to require daily treatments from the medical staff Tom wouldn't be in NYC right now.

Based on how the Pats usually deal with injuries, I doubt it is a big deal.

Injured players are never allowed near the media and Brady not only did all his usual postgame stuff, he also talked to WEEI this morning and was making jokes about getting a little banged up yesterday and how it will not impact the Super Bowl but will "flare up" to keep him out of the pro bowl which he doesn't like to play in.

You add in that he isn't on crutches and that he took off for the off days like normal instead of staying behind for extra treatment and I'm guessing no big deal.

LOL - taking one from the playbook of Norv Turner! :D

From SpyGate to SprainGate:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back