PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady Foot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just saw a picture of Brady in N.Y with a cast boot on his foot.

i would say that unless the foot wasnt hooked to his ankle he will be playing and win the MVP award

Re: Breaking News! Brady in a cast!

if he was walking with crutches then i would worry .the fact he was out walking around tells me its not anything to worry about .

You guys are so lame. Scroll down the page. Apparently, Tom Cruise is into Nazi garb as well.

According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Tom Brady has not lost a Super Bowl following an AFC Championship Game in which he injured his ankle.

As he has a noticable limp, it looks he is in some sort of pain, He is not wearing a boot. Please click the link for proof.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1386375873

The Thread starter is full of BS!!!

Bro are you stevie wonder???
he has a boot on check my photo???

Tom-Bradyflowers.jpg

Last edited:

He IS injured to the point where he's walking around NYC the day after hurting his foot. Those crutches have me worried though...;)

He's not 'walking around'! Unless you count Tom walking from a car into his home he shares there with Gisele. Why NYC Tom, why??? Belichick is not going to be happy his superstar QB is in NYC - media mecca of the world - and in the oppossing teams backyard, showing off his injury. Not cool Tommy!

Like I said... If he is walking that well despite having a boot on, the injury is minor enough to be healed by gametime. This is nothing to worry about in the slightest.

Big Deal, He has had a shoulder all year, now he has a leg.....

could be anything really. ankle, foot, achilles. lets just hope its a sprained ankle

Between him and his girlfriend they don't make enough money to have assistants to handle street slime like those guys?

I'd have some 300 lb. limemen who got cut and just pay them to accidentally bump into Tom's "buddies".

brady lives in N.Y. Give the man a break.

In other breaking news, the New England Patriots signed quarterback Drew Bledsoe to the 53 man roster today ......... :rolleyes:

Holy damn some of you guys are worry warts worse then mother hens. He really doesn't look in too much pain in that photo at all ( though does look like he is in deep **** with Gisele type of look).

Bro are you stevie wonder???
he has a boot on check my photo???

Tom-Bradyflowers.jpg

Sorry Stevie Wonder couldn't tell it was a boot at a few glances. Nice pic shot!!!

The video does show that he is limping igorish up the stairs and the curb.

And the story just below this one is an comparison between Tom Cruise and Nazis.....

Don't worry according to the National Inquirer Matt Cassel has been given superhuman powers by aliens from the planet ZCOTROB.

Do you people realize that people wear boots for pretty much any minor foot/ankle injury?

Like I said two other times and people ignored... If he is walking on it that well, then it will definitely heal i nthe 2 weeks between now and the Super Bowl.

Is Matt Cassel going to be our Jeff Hostetler?

He's not 'walking around'! Unless you count Tom walking from a car into his home he shares there with Gisele. Why NYC Tom, why??? Belichick is not going to be happy his superstar QB is in NYC - media mecca of the world - and in the oppossing teams backyard, showing off his injury. Not cool Tommy!

My my you're quite the drama queen.
I'm sure BB has no idea his QB has a sore foot and he's in NYC for a couple of days off. Btw BB sounded very upbeat and in a great mood when interviewed on the Big Show late today. Maybe it's a sekrit ploy by BB to fool the Giants into thinking he's happy and upbeat when in fact his entire empire is crumbling as seen on Page Six??
Relax!! :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back