PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Bengals/Steelers Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Kimo looked like he felt terrible about it.

it goes to show how easy it is for a teams season to go down the tubes on one play. let them beat each other up, it looks like there will be at least another injury or two before this game is over.

The replay showed more of Kimo's reaction and the rest of the play... looking at it again it doesn't appear to be intentional, he didn't see the ball go out and it was a split second after the ball was released. Then Kimo called for help for Palmer and obviously felt like a **** (clapped his hands in the "shoot!" fashion), so I don't think he intended to hurt him.

Flying Fungi said:
The skirt on the sideline just reported that Kimo hit Seymour's knee. Possible reinjury...

Palmer?

10 letters

I know we get a possibility of a home AFC championship game in the playoffs, but im rooting for CINCY to win this game. I hate Pittsburgh more than any other team in the NFL

Patskers said:
I know we get a possibility of a home AFC championship game in the playoffs, but im rooting for CINCY to win this game. I hate Pittsburgh more than any other team in the NFL

How could you possibly hate the STeelers more than the Raiders... or Miami... or...

What kinda Pats fan are ya, anyway? :p

Patskers said:

I know and I agree. I understand all the strategy and all that, but my gut is just happier to see the Bengals do well, especially after what happened.

Besides, what I want doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things. ;)

eta: Want to make it clear, though, I hate no one the way I hate Indy.

Last edited:
BradyisGod said:

That was the knee that Big Sey took out last year when the Patriots played the Bengals and finished him for the season.

Kitna is looking really sharp right now. Keep putting it on the Steelers

Cincy is FIRED UP. DAMN...

They are taking it to the Steelers right now.

Boy Worthlessburger is looking less and less like a franchise QB as time goes by. If Pittsburgh loses this one after taking out the Bengals pro bowl QB, the Spitter should be the 10th HC canned this season.

Wow, Kitna is stepping in and stepping up!!!

That was a great run....Kitna taking out Steelers left and right.

Touchdown Rudi Johnson

Kitna is probably the best backup QB in the league. He could start on about 1/3 of the teams in the league. Of course, we all knew that.

Steelers Defense is not that good

Great TD by the Bengals!

For the Pats' sake I want Pittsburgh to win, but in every other way I like the Bengals much better. They do have the best backup QB in football (not counting Flutie, of course!)

It's still early. But, it looking like the Colts.

MoLewisrocks said:
Boy Worthlessburger is looking less and less like a franchise QB as time goes by. If Pittsburgh loses this one after taking out the Bengals pro bowl QB, the Spitter should be the 10th HC canned this season.

How about Cowher? Has he ever brought a well prepared team into a big game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back