PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 9/2 Decision Day(Prob Not) News Updates and Links Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
So I wonder if Troy Vincent picked Wilson Sporting Goods to do the ball measurements because Exponent refused?

Last edited:
"Our Sal Paolantonio says he would be stunned"

how would anyone be able to determine this? Sal has been "stunned" by the facts since Day One of this debacle.

He is absolutely correct...he is stund, very stund, his entire network is stund as me arse. Actually go ahead and add any other derogatory adjective you can think of.

It gonna come down today, if it doesn't then I have no choice but to assume the judge is ****ing around and looking for some kind of attention.

I believe the longer this takes, the worse it gets for the NFL*.

If anyone needed proof that radio shows make stuff up, I present to you today's D&C show where John thinks the longer it takes the better it looks for the NFL and Gerry says the longer it takes the better it looks for Brady with Kirk as the instigator.

I just can't wait for this to be over one way or another.

We, as a fan base, will remember 09/02/2015 as either a day of great triumph, or a day of unfathomable depression.
This personifies the term fanatic

After watching Garoppolo's poise and maturity in his press conference yesterday, I say to hell with it. Let's do the four games, trade Brady for the lost #1 and a wide receiver who can take the top off the defense, and wallow in the misery that the "full 32" desire so much for us. Let's take it like real men and women. We'll show resolve. We won't crack. We won't lash out at one another in the locker room like Jets who stiff each other on promises and debts. There is no punishment that Goodell and his stooges can concoct that will break us. We will suck, and we will enjoy it. No humiliation is too demeaning. We have enjoyed good fortune like no team in the history of the sport. We brought America the butt fumble. And scored a touchdown on the recovery. What goes around comes around. It's our turn to suffer. This is the franchise of Rod Rust, for God's sake. Do your worst, Judge Berman. We laugh in the face of defeat!

Last edited:
It gonna come down today, if it doesn't then I have no choice but to assume the judge is ****ing around and looking for some kind of attention.

Or trying to apply the screws for a settlement.

After watching Garoppolo's poise and maturity in his press conference yesterday, I say to hell with it. Let's do the four games, trade Brady for the lost #1 and a wide receiver who can take the top of the defense, and wallow in the misery that the "full 32" desire so much for us. Let's take it like real men and women. We'll show resolve. We won't crack. We won't lash out at one another in the locker room like Jets who stiff each other on promises and debts. There is no punishment that Goodell and his stooges can concoct that will break us. We will suck, and we will enjoy it. No humiliation is too demeaning. We have enjoyed good fortune like no team in the history of the sport. We brought America the butt fumble. And scored a touchdown on the recovery. What goes around comes around. It's our turn to suffer. This is the franchise of Rod Rust, for God's sake. Do your worst, Judge Berman. We laugh in the face of defeat!
There's a theory (I believe) that a parallel line is actually the same line wrapped around infinity.

I think you just have had a similar crossing moment, but somehow got stuck somewhere way way out there. I'll chalk it up to fantastic sarcasm. :D

Or trying to apply the screws for a settlement.
I think that Berman was sincere when he stated that there would be no settlement. At first, I was incredulous about the idea of writing a decision taking days. Since others have pointed out that this case will become what Berman is "known for" and that a legal source stated the decision would be 50+ pages, I have changed my outlook. This decision will be scrutinized more than any other in Berman's career. He's making damn sure that it is bulletproof and will not be overturned. I am more convinced now than ever that he will side with Brady.

Last edited:
I won't mind the wait as long as the judge writes a judgement that would be nearly impossible to overturn, assuming he rules in our favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes