PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official: 2009 Patriots Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read this:
The Patriots open the season with divisional games against the Bills and Jets. That's followed by a four-game stretch in which they travel to Baltimore, Atlanta and Tennessee, who were a combined 20-4 at home in 2008.

Aren't those games all at home?

3 primetime away games, in 4 weeks = :banned:
Let's not act like the schedule determines the winners and losers. Three away games just means that somewhere else in hte schedule there is a slew of home games. Anyway, playing the Jets at 4:15 instead of 1:00 is hardly worth whining and making a big deal about.

Every team plays 8 home games and 8 away games.

Except the Pats. THey only have 7 away games, really. One of their "away" games is in London where the crowd will not exactly be a Bucs home crowd.

Kraft says Brady is looking and doing great.

Also he requested they stopped showing that week one clip.

Kraft was just on NFL Network!! Hes great, he told NFL network to stop showing the clip of Tom Brady's knee getting injured!!! Hopefully they listen because im sick of seeing it. Just like im sick of seeing the piece of SHlT clips of Tyree catching that football!! :mad:

Let's not act like the schedule determines the winners and losers. Three away games just means that somewhere else in hte schedule there is a slew of home games. Anyway, playing the Jets at 4:15 instead of 1:00 is hardly worth whining and making a big deal about.

Every team plays 8 home games and 8 away games.

Except the Pats. THey only have 7 away games, really. One of their "away" games is in London where the crowd will not exactly be a Bucs home crowd.

It's not that big a deal, someone was wondering what the big deal is, and that is what stuck out to me.

I'm sick and tired of the Bills game being played in Buffalo in late December.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

I'm sick and tired of the Bills game being played in Buffalo in late December.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

Relax. They could play the Bills on the moon and still win by 10. :D

I donno - I think the British still have some hard feelings about losing the Revolutionary War.

I like it. The NFC South beats each other up, but the only one of those teams that worries me is that NO MNF game. Carolina could cause problems also if we have secondary issues again...

At very least, we should go into Indy 7-1. I would not be overly shocked if we were 8-0 going into that game.

I never judge the opponents at this time of the year because it is still impossible to know all the good and bad teams at this point. I guarantee you there will be a game that we think will be brutal right now that will be a cake walk when it is played and one that looks like a cake walk that will end up being brutal.

I do look at when the games are being played and the potential conditions. I think the November schedule absolutely sucks. Three night games in four weeks and all of them are on the road. That is almost as bad as four West Coast trips.

The Pats do luck out that they get the Bills with no Lynch and TO getting his first real game passes from Edwards. Also getting the Jets early before the players get Ryan's system down. The bye week in the middle of the season is better than having it early in the year.

Also, glad to see the Jets gave on September 20th is at 1PM. Seeing U2 that night and want to not have to miss the game.

The last 4 games are all winable and get get us Rolling into the playoffs.
Carolina will be bad this year
Buffalo always fades late in the year
Jacksonville @ home should be somewhat ez in Dec
Houston should be a W

I really like ending the season with Jacksonville at home and then at Houston. Obviously no one knows what games will really be difficult at this point in time, but this smells like a 12-13 win schedule to me...

So, in your view Brady is good for one more W than Cassel, maybe 2?

So, in your view Brady is good for one more W than Cassel, maybe 2?

I have to agree, 12-13? With Brady back? Hell, look at those teams...most are in free-agent hell and disarray, the Pats? We are already set and still have the draft to go....

2 Undefeated Regular Seasons?

Quite Possible.

The last superbowl team we played was Arizona, without Brady and all the new JAG's, how'd that work out?

4th Lombardi - Here come the Pats!

Two points here, well actually one point, and one question.

1.) I like the fact that they don't have to travel further west than Denver this year, no West Coast trips is key.

2.) How many years in a row now has the annual Brady/Manning Bowl been played in Indy? I honestly can't remember.

Two points here, well actually one point, and one question.

1.) I like the fact that they don't have to travel further west than Denver this year, no West Coast trips is key.

2.) How many years in a row now has the annual Brady/Manning Bowl been played in Indy? I honestly can't remember.

This is three, but they came to NE for three before that.

it is what it is guys.

if brady is back to even 80 percent health, that's a 12-4 schedule at worst.

this is not going to be the 07 team. no veteran leadership at this point, some older guys at LB and CB....we shall see. i am slightly concerned but if brady is back at strength we could be in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back