PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2009 NFL Opening Day Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if any of the guys here will be telling people who never even VISITED Massachusetts until they joined the Pats to take a "home town discount" sometime in the future.

Wonder if any of the posters here excoriated Deion Branch as "Meion" for heading out "just for the money."

I wonder how this cadre would react if Brady looked around and said "Know what? These guys aren't serious Pats fans. Why should I be?" and then headed off somewhere with better weather or something when his current deal is up (or - GASP - demanded a trade while under contract?)

Wonder how many people I'm seeing trashing everything and anything for all season based on the Brady injury, would just become 9ers fans if he went home to the Bay area, for example? Or maybe just hang up the fan status completely, and start doing useful things on Sunday like a bunch of well adjusted human beings I mean like a bunch of soccer watching dweeb bastards?

Get a grip. These are the 2008 Pats. They're 3-2. The losses have been stinkers. They might get better. They might not. That is the normal state of being a football fan.

Most fans don't get this ticket at the gate that comes with something close to a guarantee in most games.

Is this still a good team? Eh, back to the middle of the pack, per the record. Can they be good enough to make the playoffs? Yes. Will they? Dunno.

That's what being a fan usually means, uncertainty. Dunno. I hope, not "it's in the bag".

Grow up. It's 2008. Yeah 2009 might be sweet. 2008 might be better than you think. It's mid-October.

Just my 2 cents

PFnV

How funny would all the threads look if they make a run at they make a run at the end of the year and get in the CC or maybe even the SB. not saying it's going to happen but how many teams a re that much betterh then the Pats and how would all these other teams be fairing if they lost there QB?

I'm counting down to draft day.

If we take another TE in the 1st round I'm no longer a Pats fan LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back