PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2006 NFL Draft Rounds 4-5 Tracker/Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
kolbitr said:
Are there any tight ends left?

What other teams might need a kicker at this stage? Hasn't Dallas taken care of their need? NE must have felt that the risk was too great for a good reason AND it seems as if they do not feel particularly attached to one player, but probably have about six potential possibilities for defense.

Or maybe they'll take another rb.

there's probably three coaches in the league that have faith in their kicker and wouldn't spend a late pick on a promising college kid

What's taking so long?

They will go defense. The value is there now.

No we didn't! More offense! Haha

Ryan O'Callaghan, OT, Cal

ayjackson said:
there's probably three coaches in the league that have faith in their kicker and wouldn't spend a late pick on a promising college kid

A late pick, I agree. But I wonder why the Patriots felt the need to go for one in round four. We obviously have a need. Is there anyone else who is in a similar position?

well there's value there....projected third round....but didn't see it coming again :D

Good pick. A sleeper.

Has great size and a massive frame...Extremely strong player who can be dominant...Outstanding run blocker...Tough and physical with a nasty demeanor on the field...Smart with great instincts...Has good balance and can anchor...Once he locks on it is over...A hard worker and team leader with top intangibles...Has a lot of experience and has led the way for some prolific Pac-10 offensive attacks.

BB/SP really want to improve rushing.

great..Nande and Watkins gone

The one things that bothers me, as anyone, and why I assume he dropped so low, are the injuries. Multiple shoulder surgeries already. Tough-sounding kid, but his shoulder joints seem to be a real weak spot.

Plus, the concussions. Sounds like he has really played through pain, though.

NB: Well, they clearly didn't feel strongly about Pat Watkins, despite the lauds of many on the board. He seemed solid--wonder what the FO saw?

Last edited:
tim Dobbins gone! NOO

Mark Anderson is finally off the board at #159 with da Bears.

Seymour93 said:
Mark Anderson is finally off the board at #159 with da Bears.
Arrrrrggghhhh... I was really holding out hope for him.

Mangini is doing an interview on ESPN right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back