Welcome to PatsFans.com

OFFICAL NOW :IRS to enforce Obamacare<--YOUR BLOOD WILL BOIL.MUST READ

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Dec 26, 2009.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +339 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Re: OFFICAL NOW :IRS to enforce Obama <--AFTER READING IT, YOUR BLOOD WILL BOIL.MUST

You don't like it go back to where you came from.

3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +674 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

Re: OFFICAL NOW :IRS to enforce Obama <--AFTER READING IT, YOUR BLOOD WILL BOIL.MUST

It's a letter, fer cryin out loud. Nothing more, nothing less.

4. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +339 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

Just imagine what it was like to come on here and see 15 to 18 threads a day like this. If he can only start four its OK.

5. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Yes, it's a government letter which CLARIFIES everything that we need to know about the consequences of failing to obtain ObamaCARE.

Of course, it doesn't affect you much because you and your husband are fed employees. Nothing more and nothing less??? What a load of crap!

6. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +674 / 14 / -6

#24 Jersey

It's a letter stating what the penalities could be - not what they will be - and it's written in legaleze with enough leeway to let everyone slide through the cracks. "not applicable if it presents a hardship" etc.

It also lists the success they've had with enforcement of similar laws and it's not that great a track-record, is it?

And I am not a federal employee which only goes to show how much you know or pretend to know about people you actually know nothing about.

7. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You know that i can go more than 4 if i want, right?

So what if you lock the extra thread!

I post the news whenever i see it. When i post more than 4 threads a day, it's your fault because you challenge me. I want to let everybody know it.

8. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

When they talk about it, it's not 'could be'. How do you prove your hardship to them?

You understand how powerful IRS is? They will go after your wages, house, investment, or anything that they can find to get the money UNTIL you have NOTHING.

Is your husband a government employee? I would not be surprised if your family can buy yours through him.

9. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +339 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

You get cut off after four posts 13 does his job, you can't control yourself so someone has to.

10. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Is it your challenge? If you think that you can control me by having pat13 to do a job, you make a mistake.

I'll do what i want to do regardless of whether you have a liberal or conservative mod here. I want to put it in your empty head. Remember it!

11. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,770 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

That does it ... flex :stars2:is very, very scared now. :itsok:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

12. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +361 / 9 / -13

If that is your approach I will just delete all the threads in a given, not lock delete, you are on notice.

13. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You do what you gotta do and i do what i need to do.

I'm on notice for sometime now. They haven't changed a thing when they let another person do their job for them. I let everybody know what my stand on the rule is a long time ago.

When news is broken, i post it here. I simply try to educate the public here.

14. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You don't have to be scared. I'm harmless.:D

15. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +703 / 20 / -30

The purpose of discipline is to correct behavior, if the current approach is not working then suggest a more restrictive method... there seems to be no problem with doing that on this board, see Press.

16. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Obama threads must drive you insane! I guess i'm doing a good job. If i want to defeat OBAM BS in this forum, i need to do it with news NOT threatening and name calling.

I know you would love to see me disappeared for good. People need to be themselves. You can't force them to do what you want even though it's BS.

Let me tell you this. Even if i'm gone and people will no longer see OBAMA and liberal BS in this forum, you haven't changed anything because people still see your BS.

1- Don't change the rules in the middle of the game because you are loosing. Your censorship in this forum is insane.

2- Don't try to promote somebody in another side to do your dirty work. What do you try to tell people here? Your forum is fair and happy horse sh!t when that person is still enforcing your 'rules'. It's a fcking child's play. Strangely enough, you think that i will post less Obama threads when you let that person in charge of this forum. You haven't changed a thing because you still see my OBAMa threads daily.

3- You read my Obama threads daily. First, you introduced your rule and i said, 'Fck it'. What makes you think that you change my behavior by threating me with your banning BS now when you can't argue with me in my thread?

How do you win a game when you are no good? You only show people your arshole game. You learned well from Obama. I'm proud of you.

17. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +339 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo......

18. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,770 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

[​IMG][​IMG]

19. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +339 / 6 / -4

#91 Jersey

One of my all time favorite movies and books. They don't show Taber in that picture, when i think of NEP I think of Taber.

20. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for ruining the book(reading it now) and movie for me :mad: