Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will the Patriots bring in to fill the voild on offense?

• Deandrew White

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Devin Lucien

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Keyshawn MArtin

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't add anyone. Play DJ Forster and White more and some at PK/R and WR. It's an ankle and it didn't look like a high sprain.

If Martin is an acceptable punt returner, then he should come back. Jones could easily lose us a game if we keep playing him at returner.
Imagine if Cyrus Jones muffs a kickoff in a playoff game and it turns into 7 easy points for the other team?

You risk too much by adding an aditional WR and ending Amendola's season. He should be back for the play offs based on what we've heard. In the meantime, Amendola's role can be replaced by some combination of Lewis, White and Foster. My first choice would be to give Foster those 10-15 snaps DA was getting, and not disturb the Lewis/White Experience's momentum.

You risk too much by adding an aditional WR and ending Amendola's season. He should be back for the play offs based on what we've heard. In the meantime, Amendola's role can be replaced by some combination of Lewis, White and Foster. My first choice would be to give Foster those 10-15 snaps DA was getting, and not disturb the Lewis/White Experience's momentum.

How? They need some depth. God forgot they lose someone else.

Don't add anyone. Play DJ Forster and White more and some at PK/R and WR. It's an ankle and it didn't look like a high sprain.

Edit: Now it is being reported as a high ankle sprain. I still say we do nothing more than the above. Amendola is four weeks out and is a situational player.

You can add a player and not IR Amendola.
Cut Kilgo or one of the 63 safeties.

A few people are missing the point of this thread. *IF* we start a game with only (3) healthy wide receivers and another one is injured we are in a world of hurt...

A few people are missing the point of this thread. *IF* we start a game with only (3) healthy wide receivers and another one is injured we are in a world of hurt...

I don't think anyone is missing this. There is no reason to make a roster transaction too soon if it will be internal (practice squad up). There are still 6 days until Monday night, I doubt we will go into the game with only 3 WRs on the 53.

What a coincidence that he is working out for the Broncos now that Dola is out for a few weeks and we meet in less than 2 weeks.

I give Elway credit.....he knows how to play the roster game.

Martin offers absolutely nothing as a WR, his only value is as a possible PR.

Martin offers absolutely nothing as a WR, his only value is as a possible PR.

Well he has actually proven in NFL games that he can run the correct routes and score TDs. Which is more than we have seen from Lucien or White so far. He might be a JAG but what else would you expect from a street free agent in W14 ?

You can add a player and not IR Amendola.
Cut Kilgo or one of the 63 safeties.
For some reason i have a feeling bb likes kligo long term and sees him like the broncos see derby somebody they stole due to an imnediate roster situation. This is total speculation by me. Just a feeling. Personally id rather have derby back

I don't follow. If we add a WR, we would NOT end Amendola's season. We would cut one of the DT's, or, perhaps, put someone on IR that has little chance of helping.

Wait....Hold it.......The solution is......

SLATER ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back