Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will the Patriots bring in to fill the voild on offense?

• Deandrew White

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Devin Lucien

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Keyshawn MArtin

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotReign

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
With Amendola down who do you think will get the call up to the active roster? Deandrew White, Devin Lucien, or will they call on Keyshawn Martin to step back in? I'm also wondering how much they like Matt Legnal because TE2 is a serious problem. Sure would be mice to have Derby or someone from preseason on the practice squad.

I would like to see Lucien and what he can do, but I would expect Martin actually. TE2 is interesting like you said, not sure what to make of Matt Lengel. I don't know anything about him. I would hoping for Marcel Reece who could play RB/FB/TE. Is Clay Harbor still out there?

I would like to see white get a chance.

I think you might see White and Lewis on the field at the same time with one in the slot.
Or even DJ Foster as he used to be a WR in college before moving to RB his last year.

I'd forgotten we even had Lucien - if we do something from the PS I would guess White based on all the Practice Player of the Weeks he's had but that may not mean much in terms of who's ahead of who.

I think you might see White and Lewis on the field at the same time with one in the slot.
They were on the field together yesterday quite a bit

While I understood it, I didn't like seeing Martin get cut. I thought he did pretty well in this offense and was a nice veteran presence at KR/PR last year.

We need a Player who can play somewhat in the Offense Aaron Dropson anyone.o_O Aaron Dobson 5th year Breakout???:D

I have to say DeAdrew White sounds like a very intriguing Prospect injuries messed up his Draft status but he could be a diamond in the rough.

They have Lucien on the practice squad, he could be an option.

I would like to see Lucien and what he can do, but I would expect Martin actually. TE2 is interesting like you said, not sure what to make of Matt Lengel. I don't know anything about him. I would hoping for Marcel Reece who could play RB/FB/TE. Is Clay Harbor still out there?

I think Harbor quickly went to Detroit. If they do bring in a TE, i heard the name Bryce Williams thrown out there. Had a decent camp early here then trailed off and went to the Rams ps.

Whichever if those is the biggest/tallest has my vote. Red zone will be a constant struggle without bigger targets...I think that's the part where Gronk's absence will be felt the most. Chris Hogan is our biggest receiver at just 6'1". Hopefully Malcolm Mitchell can emerge as a red zone threat because he seems to play big with a seemingly larger catch radius and more of an attacking the ball style.

Keyshawn Martin is an experienced punt returner, knows our playbook well, and is more likely to adjust well to the rigors of late-season pro football than either a rookie like Lucien or a 2nd-year player like White

Last edited:
Is it not the case that to add someone to the roster to replace Amendola someone has to be subtracted? If Amendola can be back for the playoffs then we don't want to IR him. So who leaves to make room for Martin, Lucien, or whoever?

Deadwood Jordan Richards 2nd Round ST's player really.:mad:

Yup. That would be one.

Is it not the case that to add someone to the roster to replace Amendola someone has to be subtracted? If Amendola can be back for the playoffs then we don't want to IR him. So who leaves to make room for Martin, Lucien, or whoever?
A DT would make sense now that Branch won't be suspended.

No idea what BB will do, but if he is going to go outside the organization it will be done sooner rather than later to get up to speed. If he is promoting from within, it can wait till the weekend since White/Lucien are already practicing with the team. Reiss said that White might be next man up. As for PR, I suspect we will see JE11 doing the mannequin challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back