Kyle Arrington -- 21 of 60

Safety
Devin McCourty -- 60 of 60
Patrick Chung -- 44 of 60
Tavon Wilson -- 13 of 60
Duron Harmon -- 12 of 60
Nate Ebner -- 10 of 60

These are my thoughts:

- They should consider replacing Brandon Bolden with James White; he cannot be any worse and could be an upgrade.
- Aaron Dobson being a game day inactive is not something I can get right with, we invested a second round pick into him and he had some good moments as a rookie, he should be on the field.
- As I said in another thread Tim Wright needs to be involved in this offense, McDaniels needs to design some plays that he can pick up quickly and get him out there.
- Everyone knows I am not a big fan of Amendola, but 28 of 73 snaps are not enough for a WR you valued enough to give $28.5M to just 18 months ago. Personally, I think they should give Edelman 10 snaps a game off and use Amendola in his role during that time, it would be good for both of them, Edelman cannot continue to take the abuse he is and Amendola could use the opportunity to be the top Z-WR/Slot-WR.
- Vince Wilfork playing 50 of 60 snaps at 32 years old is a good way to rupture another Achilles. I know Siliga was hurt but still give him some rest in the sub packages.
- Chandler Jones and Rob Ninkovich playing 100% of the snaps is absurd, they are going to have nothing left in the post season just like last season.
- Tavon Wilson and Nate Ebner have both given us quality snaps on defense this season, Duron Harmon has not, I am not sure if he is attempt to duplicate Wilson second season but if so he is off to a great start.
- Jamie Collins is clearly not 100% so I understand his limited use.
- Malcolm Butler does not appear to be the next Brett Grimes anymore; he may be the odd man out when Browner comes off suspension. I like him better on the practice squad anyway.

Aaron Dobson is a bottom of the roster WR he is not good a nuff to start he was forced the ball as a rookie and only had 50% his way the pats are playing max protect with 2 and some times 3 WR's on the field at a time so Dobson is the odd man out just not high a nuff on the dept chart to be on the game day roster.

with Danny Amendola, i think BB did something he almost never does signed a player early in FA that IMO there was not a big market for and over paid for him, the DL starters playing almost every snap in a close game is a most right now there is to big of a talent drop off to take the best players off the field in a close game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back