PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Offense and Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

aabtec

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I am sitting here in my office in wonderful Cambridge, MA and I am reading all of the items relating to AS.

I have a feeling that with all of the new offensive weapons that Brady has the D is going to be in a very good position. Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Watson, Thomas and Maroney..Not a bad offense. I think that the Pats are going to dominate games, score early and often and the force the opposing team to throw the ball.

When the opposing team has to throw the ball that is when I think that the Pats D will be amazing AD will be coming from multiple locations. Teams will have to game plan for him. That will leave, Seymour, Warren, Wilfork, Colvin and Vrabel available to rush the passer. If the opposing QB does not have time to look downfield our problem at CB will not be a major issue.

I expect the Pats to go 14-2 or 15-1. 1 brain fart game.

Pats get home field advantage..win SB...

The only things I see that can stop what you say are :

1 - Bad injuries (either quantity or quality).
2 - The new "team" not meshing - difficult to imagine given our coaches and veterans.
3 - OL breakdown. Not likely but poor OL play could mess the whole thing up.

The amazing thing to me is that any one of Moss, Stallworth, Thomas would be an intriguingly big upgrade and we got all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back