PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Off to Jersey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire_The_Muskets

On the Roster
Reaction score
Ok me and the crew are heading south in about an hour, everyone that is planning on traveling to see this monumental event please be safe and have a great time, buckle up for safety, i dont want to hear of any tradegies when i get home..... And for those staying home, wish us luck and i wish you all could've made the trip.

GOOOOOOOOOO Patriots

Bill :rocker:

Re: Off to Jersey....

Ok me and the crew are heading south in about an hour, everyone that is planning on traveling to see this monumental event please be safe and have a great time, buckle up for safety, i dont want to hear of any tradegies when i get home..... And for those staying home, wish us luck and i wish you all could've made the trip.

GOOOOOOOOOO Patriots

Regardless from what direction you're coming from, the more accurate description is "Down to Jersey".

GOOOOOOOOOO Patriots

Safe Travels. Latest game weather down here is a clear night with temps in the low 30's and little wind. It's gonna rain tonight though, if you're making plans. If you decide to hit the bars on Second Avenue (between 54--49), mayble I'll see you.

Safe Travels and Enjoy!!!

Good luck on the trip. Don't crack that flask until you're in the stadium!

GOOOOOOOOOO Patriots

got an extra ticket? LOL

Be safe, have fun and get home in one piece :D

Fire an extra round from your musket for us. We're all with you in spirit. Here's to a safe & victorious journey into enemy territory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back